••10•• Bunch of Questions

Cheessssyyyyy chapter. I'm toooo happy, I'll update one more today.
-----

"Because..?" I wanted to know so badly, even though I think I know, not sure.

"I'll tell you later." He said .

"No. Tell me now why did you follow me." God, just tell ME for god's sake Max.

He cursed under his breath and exhaled.

"Because. I-I-I like you. I love you. Yes, I said that. I like you because your different, your beautiful, your---- incredible. I know this sounds so cheesy but... You complete my book-my life- and without you, I don't think I would be complete."

He turned me into speechless. Whenever I tried to open my mouth, words couldn't just come out. It felt like someone took my voice. I was surprised, he bend his head down, looking at his shoes. This whole time.... Wow. I.. Don't know anything anymore.

"I-"

"I'm sorry if you don't like me, but I'm crazy about you. You amaze me every time. Your eyes- sparkles, their wonderful and beautiful. You were too precious to me that I can't give up on you, not yet, never."

"I- wow, Max..."

"Don't say, don't say now. I know, I should have told you later. I wanted to keep you safe, I don't want anything bad happen to you. All I want is you to be safe always and forever."

He handed me a flower. A flower-white swirled petals- seems like a white rose.

"Here, it'll keep you safe"

"What? A flower will keep me safe? How... Why do I need this?"

"It's a rule to everyone's religion. White roses keeps you safe always, it'll bring you good luck and..."

"And?"

"And to learn mostly about life. Starting now. You have to understand about life. How it flows though you age into that time. I believe you had a flower in your hand when you were little, your mom had told me. The flower had been dried-it's still been dried all these years, safe in a box. You passed your first flower, now you need to pass the second."

"Have you pass your second one yet?"

"No, I actually started about a week ago. Once your second flower is done and dried, keep it safe. "

"Oh, what's the point of this anyway??"

I was so confused. Why hadn't mom given it to me sooner?

"Everyone has a white rose. Someone created the Flower Steps rule, everyone needs to have 4 in total. First flower is child, second teen, third adult, and fourth old age. Basically flowers go thorough your life. I hate this rule, I had to admit."

Ohhhh okayy... I remembered that I had a flower, keeping me with it at all times.

"Well, thanks. I'm just gonna get my car and drove home even though my home is across from you."

"Wait, Gisselle. Your car.... Is damaged. It's gone."

"W-w-w-whattt???!?? " oh my god , oh my god. My mom is going to freaking kill me!!!!!

"Oh my god, shiz . My mom is going to kill me!!"

"Your dad?"

" he's um... He's.. Dead."

"I'm.. Sorry Gis."

"I-I-it's fine. I just miss him a lot, and my life would be so much better if he was here. He was brave, strong, intelligent. He was in the army." My eyes shut tightly and then tears were coming out. I don't want to cry. I'm brave. I'm strong. I also didn't like to swear, but I had to really.

"I'll just go. I don't want to bother you."

I then noticed that I was in his bedroom. His parents are out, the house was silent. My mom-working as always. It's just Max and I.

"No, it's okay." He replied quickly.

"I think I'm fine. I'll walk home."

I opened the door and went downstairs to exit Max's house. I hear foot steps racing toward me when I went down the stairs, Max was following me.

"I'll come with you" He was breathing in and out, panting.

I nodded and we walked to the front door. Then Max carried me-bridal style- and walked to my house. He had my keys... He opened it and carried me all the way to my bedroom.

"Thanks. I appreciate it a lot."

"No problem, I'm always here. You might not want to go to school on Monday. Come next month maybe?"
Next freaking month... Oh my god. I will need to catch up big time then.

"Okay." He hadn't drop me on the bed yet, he was still carrying me. Our faces were a centre metre apart. Then we suddenly... Had our lips together. His lips were warm, it tasted like candy.. Weird. He dropped me down to the bed, he sat beside me.

"I love you, Gisselle." He whispered into my ear, while I'm sitting on the bed, arms around his neck and legs in midair between the bed and floor. Everything still hurts like hell but I honestly don't care anymore.

"I love you too, Max." I said quietly to his chest. He asked me to be his girlfriend, I had accepted. But we had decided to keep our relationship a secret somehow.

When I fell asleep, he had went home. I didn't want to get up, I was too tired.

-----
A/N: I know, I know. Your probably saying "Why isn't it the same as the story details?" Well, I changed some things a bit, hope you don't mind. But it's still the same conflict (sorta ._.) whoopsie, this chapter stings me for the first part, I hope it doesn't sting you too. : )

-forevea_seasons_
~ I'm dead tired. ~