Chapter 1

Man is such a fool
Why are we saving him?
Poisoning themselves now
Begging for our help, wow!

Man is such a foolWhy are we saving him?Poisoning themselves nowBegging for our help, wow!

Men never learn.

Frankly, I'm surprised natural selection hasn't taken out the entire male species at this point.

This particular man probably wishes that natural selection would have gotten to him before I did though.

That's one thing you should know about me. I'm as loyal as you can get. If you mess with my friends or family, you mess with me. And you don't want to mess with me.

In this case, someone messed with my darling Pixie.

Pixie is like the little sister I always wanted but never had.

Growing up, it was just my mother, my father, and I. That was, until my mother died when I was five. She had an unexpected heart attack and there was nothing the doctors could do.

After she died, it was just my father and I. We have always been super close. But we went our separate ways. Now I'm twenty five and live alone in Westwind.

I'm fine living alone, it doesn't bother me. I have always been a super independent person. I like not having to rely on anyone.

But I still talk to my dad regularly. And he occasionally stops by to visit.

He's pretty much a nomad these days and he absolutely loves it. I'm happy for him.

I have always felt close to Pixie because her family situation is similar to mine. She is an only child and her mother died when Pixie was only three. So now it is just her father, Frank, and her.

But back to how someone messed with Pixie...school is hard when you live in one of the trailer parks.

There are two trailer parks in town. One on the east side, called Eastland, and one on the west side, called Westwind. I live in Westwind, and so does Pixie.

School is hard when you live in a trailer park, not only because all of the rich kids who live in the center of town like to pick on you. But because you have people from both trailer parks in one school.

Most of the people in each trailer park are a part of their park's own biker gang.

Our gang is called The Westside Turbulents. And the Eastland gang is called The Eastland Electrics.

I don't quite know when the rivalry between our two gangs started. There are rumors that it was because two brothers got in a huge fight, and one decided to pack up and move to the other side of town to create his own gang and start a new trailer park, in the same city, to spite his brother.

But I don't care what the reason is, all I know is that it's in my blood to hate the electrics since I moved into Westwind and joined the turbulents.