Chapter 43

We're going back, it was so far, now it's over
Tears to a fire, I'm not a liar
Holdin' off, going too fast, feel the whiplash
Need another ride home

We're going back, it was so far, now it's overTears to a fire, I'm not a liarHoldin' off, going too fast, feel the whiplashNeed another ride home

It's been about a week since we arrived back home from that hell hole people call Miami. And I think we have all made a silent agreement that we will never go back to that city again. I don't think I even ever want to set foot anywhere near the state of Florida again after everything that happened.

We are only around two weeks into the New Year. And I hope the rest of the year isn't as much of a shit show as it has been already.

At least Harry is back with me. That is a step in the right direction.

Harry's sister, Maria, is also back in westwind with everyone. She is a nice addition to the group. She is very similar to Harry. But Maria tends to actually be a lot more bold and have less of a filter than I would have expected. Which is all the more reason to love her and find her funny as hell.

Watching them interact is so precious. You can just tell how much they love and rely on eachother.

They act like the typical siblings. Teasing eachother with insults seems to be the way they show their love for eachother the most.

Natalie and I actually took Maria shopping so she could get necessities, since all of her things got left behind when she was kidnapped by that Niall fucker. We also got her a bed and moved her into Harry's trailer.

As for me, I went to the doctor to get a check up when I got back. Natalie insisted that I checked to make sure that my baby was doing fine after all the stress my body and mind went through.

Good news, the baby is just fine. The doctor gave me some prenatal vitamins and set me up for an appointment in two months for an ultrasound for Harry and I to see our little one. I also found out that I'm about a month along.

We had a very mature conversation about me being pregnant. We weighed our options and ended up deciding to have the baby.

I know Harry and I aren't dating or anything, but that doesn't matter. I'm a firm believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason. Deciding to have the baby just felt like the right decision to make. I also can't help but feel like if my baby could survive the whirlwind that was the past two weeks, that child is a badass and I want them in my life.

Plus, like Bob Ross says, happy little accidents.

Harry is doing a lot better as well.

I'm not naïve. I know his injuries were pretty bad. But I couldn't focus on his physical well being when he woke up from his mini coma. All I could think about was getting him out of there before the police could show up and question him.

I was not about to have Harry taken from me again and get sent to prison.

If that happened, then I would have had to figure out how to break him out of prison. And, honestly, that just seems like a lot of work that I don't want to do.