Chapter 11

Proud of you, proud of you
Go shawty, make daddy proud of you
Spending his money

Proud of you, proud of youGo shawty, make daddy proud of youSpending his money

I love Harry.

I mean, I don't really know the guy...but I love him.

First of all, he's hot as shit.

His tattoos, hot. His long curly hair, hot. His sharp jaw line, hot. His large hands, hot. His dimples, hot. His green eyes, hot. His fishnets he wears under his ripped skinny jeans, hot. His everything, hot.

God has favorites and it shows.

So yeah, my gay ass loves Harry.

And today is my day off. Harley is taking care of the shop for me, so I have nothing to worry about.

So when I rolled out of bed around midday, grateful that I got the chance to sleep in for once, I decided that I am going to spend my day off shopping. And why not invite the aforementioned hot man a few trailers down from me to come with?

"Hello daddy," I say as I wiggle my brows when Harry answers his door.

He laughs lightly in response and shakes his head in disbelief. "Hi, Macgyver."

"There you go, calling me my full name again!" I quip as I start to fan myself with my hand playfully. "You know what that does to me."

That's another thing about Harry. He doesn't seem to be bothered when I make comments like how he's a daddy, or when I blatantly flirt with him. It makes me think that he is a genuinely good guy.

I don't know why the girls have been getting weird vibes from him.

Growing up, I always knew deep down that I was gay. But I kept that part of me hidden for a long while. I was kind of worried how people would react, I guess.

Back when I was younger, being gay wasn't as widely accepted as it is now.

And don't get me wrong, when I did finally come out, I got my fair share of people making comments about it. Whether they were to my face or behind my back, I wasn't oblivious to it.

All the people who actually mattered in my life though, were extremely accepting of it.

"Anyway! Get your shoes on! We're going shopping!" I say cheerfully to Harry, trying not to get distracted by the fact that he isn't wearing a shirt right now.

"I don't know I-" Harry starts to say before I cut him off.

"Nope! No talking yourself out of this."

With my words, he lets out a huff as he closes his door. I wait patiently for him while he does whatever he needs to as he finishes getting ready before he soon joins me outside.

We then both hop on our bikes, throwing on our helmets and starting our engines, as I gesture him to follow me.

My motorcycle has always been a solace for me. It really has become my pride and joy over the years. I have spent countless hours working on it, personalizing it, to be my dream ride. I even added some red lights underneath recently. I love turning them on at night and seeing them make the road beneath me glow red as I ride.