Chapter 29

'Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

"It's been nearly three months and you mother fuckers still have nothing?!" I shout as I enter the room where all of my idiotic computer geeks work

I don't give a fuck anymore. The man who I now know of as Styles is a huge threat to me and my operation, especially now that he is gone. I can't take this anymore. Having him out there, knowing he is alive, is plaguing my mind.

You know what, fuck this.

I take the gun out from the waistband of my trousers and aim it at the nearest imbecile. Not even hesitating for a second, I aim at his head and pull the trigger to kill the man instantly.

The room goes silent. You could probably hear a pin drop as everyone turns to look at me with nervous eyes. "Every hour I will come back. If there are no new leads, another one of you die. Seems like you aren't motivated enough to find this son of a bitch. So take this as your motivation." I snap before I turn to exit the room.

Styles needs to die. Simple as that. He fucked with the wrong man.

Miami is my city. Hell, I'm actually known as the devil of Miami. And he tried to take that all away from me.

In simple terms...let's just say that I'm a black market aficionado.

You name it, I supply it.

Drugs, weapons, kids, women, and more. I monopolize the black market supply in Miami.

I even make counterfeit money on the side. It's kind of a hobby of mine.

"Sir!" I hear someone shout behind me followed by the sound of their feet repeatedly hitting the cold concrete floor as they rush to catch up to me. I roll my eyes as I slowly turn around. "What?" I ask, having little patience anymore these days.

"The girl. She's here."

"Just the girl?" I furrow my brows. "He wasn't with her?"

"I'm sorry, sir. It's just her. We found her, though. She was in some middle of nowhere town in Ohio. We killed the man that I assume Styles had with her as protection."

I drag my hands over my face in irritation. There goes my hopes that they would be together and I would get a nice little two for one deal. That would have saved me a trip and some trouble.

Styles continuing to be a massive pain in my ass. Why am I not surprised? "Take me to her." I order, tucking the gun back in the waistband of my trousers before following the man down the long dark corridor in the direction from which he came.

It's a shame I can't kill her yet. I need her alive for when I find her brother.

I want her to watch me torture her dear older brother. Show her who her beloved sibling really is. And then, when the life is about to leave his eyes, I will kill her in front of him. The last thing he will see will be me killing the only person he loves.