Chapter 23

Its just one of those days
Where you don't want to wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks

Its just one of those daysWhere you don't want to wake upEverything is fuckedEverybody sucks

"Morning, angel." I greet Ella with a quick kiss as I walk into the kitchen. "What are you eating?" I add as I look at the various food she has scattered around the island.

"Pancakes," She hums as she returns to whisking the batter she is making. "I have some strawberries and whipped cream to put on them too. You want one?" She adds as she pauses her actions of whisking to take a bite of one of the strawberries.

 You want one?" She adds as she pauses her actions of whisking to take a bite of one of the strawberries

"I think I will take some of the whipped cream instead." I quip with a grin as I reach around her to grab the bottle of whipped cream. Ella goes back to her whisking as I shake up the bottle of whipped cream before bringing my finger up to the nozzle to press down on it.

She gasps in surprise the moment she feels me spray some of the cold whipped cream on her exposed shoulder. "Whoops." I shrug with a mischievous smirk. "Here, let me clean that up for you." I add before lowering my mouth and slowly licking up the cream off of her warm skin.

I hum against her skin as I trail my tongue from her shoulder, along her collar bone, ending at the swell of her breast where I started to nip and suck. "Taste so sweet, angel." I quip lowly as I move back slightly to examine the love bite I just gave my wife.

"Someone woke up horny this morning." Ella chuckles as she puts down the whisk in her hand and turns to face me.

I'm quick to lift her up and sit her on the counter before caging her in by placing my hands on the counter on each side of her. "Can you blame me? Especially when you look so damn beautiful all the fucking time."

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me slightly closer to her. "Thanks, baby." She quips as she leans in to ghost her lips over mine. "You're pretty too." She smiles against my lips before closing the distance between us.

The kiss is soft and gentle at first, us just enjoying the feeling of being so close to eachother. After a few moments, I tease my tongue against her bottom lip, wanting to deepen the kiss.