Chapter 13

I've got a feeling in my stomach
And start to wonder what his story might be

I've got a feeling in my stomachAnd start to wonder what his story might be

I love Friday's.

Friday's always start off as a me day.

I always have every Friday off and spend most of the day doing self care. I think that it is very important to make sure you spend time treating yourself every week. Not because of that whole your body is a temple bullshit or whatever...but because I fucking deserve it.

Life can be stressful. But I always have Friday's to look forward to as a time of relaxation.

I start off the day waking up and making myself a nice breakfast of french toast and bacon. When it's all done and ready, I sit at my little dining table in my robe and eat it as I watch an episode of The Office on my laptop.

After I finish eating, I clean up around my trailer and do the dishes I used to make my breakfast.

Then, I take a nice warm shower. I make sure I spend time exfoliating my body and shaving while I listen to some music through my bluetooth speaker. Sometimes I even decide to do a hair mask. And when I get out of the shower, I lotion myself up and put on a face mask while I do my nails.

This whole routine makes me sound like I'm a girly girl. But I'm really not. That doesn't mean that I can't enjoy some self care and pampering, though.

Once all that is said and done, I like to sit in the chair on the little wooden landing outside the front door of my trailer and just kickback and read for a while until it is time for me to go pick Pixie up from school.

Pixie is the biggest sweetheart and I love spending time with her. She is also incredibly mature for her age. So, even though she is only in first grade, she is actually really easy to talk to.

Every Friday when I pick her up to hang out before dropping her off at Frank's bike shop, we start off with playing at the playground for a little bit.

And let me tell you this, whoever thinks that playing at a playground gets boring when you get older is dead wrong. Because I have just as much fun swinging on the swings at twenty-five that I did when I was five.

After the playground, we always walk over to the diner in Westwind.