Chapter 21

Character aesthetics for this chapter

*****

Red eye, code blue
I'd like to strangle you

Red eye, code blueI'd like to strangle you

I've said it once, and I'll say it again...men are fucking stupid.

More specifically, electric men.

Some idiots really had the fucking nerve to try and fuck with Mac.

I was going on a night ride with some turbulents, and when we drove past Mac's tattoo parlor, I saw that it was completely vandalized. I was fuming.

Some of the windows were smashed, all the red decor was covered in blue spray paint, and the words 'watch your back' were also painted on the door in blue spray paint.

Not only was this absolutely unnecessary, but this was just really fucking stupid on their part. They obviously don't realize who they are dealing with.

I am as loyal as they come. My friends and the people I love mean the world to me. I would go to the ends of the Earth for my people. You fuck with them, you fuck with me. And you don't want to fuck with me.

They fucking destroyed Mac's shop. It's going to cost a lot of money and take a lot of days for him to repair the damage that has been done. Which that will also in turn close the shop for a few days, making him lose even more fucking money. And, not to mention, taking money away from the employees whose shifts would get canceled.

I instantly called Mac over when I saw it. He got here as fast as he could. That bubbly and happy persona he always has, didn't come with him, though. He was just as pissed as I was.

His main concern was running inside and making sure the bitch ass electrics didn't find the hidden entrance to the cellar of the shop. That's where Mac's drug and weapon operation mostly takes place and where all the stuff is stored.

I bet that's what those electrics were looking for. Thankfully, they didn't find it.

Mac is a smart fucker, he knew to make sure that cellar entrance is always well hidden and also that not too many people know about it.