Chapter 33

Harley's outfit this chapter

*****
No lyrics for this one. Just enjoy a turbulent Christmas(:

Every year, Mac, Natalie, Amanda, and I do secret santa on Christmas

Every year, Mac, Natalie, Amanda, and I do secret santa on Christmas. Well, this year, Harry has joined in on the fun.

But I still have a Christmas present of my own for him planned later.

We both decided not to get gifts for eachother and that we would just participate in secret santa.

Frankly, I hate when people get me things. So, it was my idea. Plus, I know that Harry seems to be frugal with his money and I don't want him to think that he has to buy me anything.

It's actually a relief that I don't have to worry about the stress of gift giving with him. I always feel so guilty when people spend their money on me. I don't know why I'm like this, I just am. I mean, all I really want is to spend time with my friends. What more do I need?

My Christmas present for Harry didn't really cost me anything, so that is a loophole to our no buying eachother anything rule we made. I just slipped on some lingerie under the onesie I'm wearing for Harry to enjoy later.

Speaking of the onesie I'm wearing, Harry is wearing a matching one.

We both went to the mall together the other day to shop for secret santa and we found care bear onesies in one of the stores. Needless to say, we couldn't resist.

The others already teased the fuck out of us. But I couldn't care less.

Harry looks fucking adorable as hell in his care bear onesie. Especially when he puts the hood up and the little ears on the top stick up.

Since I met Harry, he has always given off this tough guy persona. Shut off and super serious. But the more I have gotten to know him and the more he starts to let his protective walls down, the more I realize he really is just one big cute and cuddly care bear.

God, Harry really makes me so fucking happy.

When I feel Harry suddenly come up behind me in the kitchen, while I prepare snacks for everyone, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck to tickle my skin with his light stubble, that happy feeling only amplifies.