Chapter 15

We don't deal with outsiders very well
They say newcomers have a certain smell
Yeah, trust issues, not to mention
They say they can smell your intentions
You're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to you
You'll have some weird people sitting next to you
You'll think, "How did I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said, please don't forget
All my friends are heathens, take it slow

We don't deal with outsiders very wellThey say newcomers have a certain smellYeah, trust issues, not to mentionThey say they can smell your intentionsYou're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to youYou'll have some weird people sitting next to y...

I love Halloween.

And I'm having a hell of a good time tonight.

Drunk me has thrown all of my inhibitions out the window.

After the haunted house, Harry and I found our way back to the bar. I can't speak for him, but I for sure am teetering of the edge of shit faced drunk and blackout drunk.

But I have a feeling that Harry is teetering on that edge with me. Because if he wasn't, there is no way he would be laying on the bar right now, letting Mac and I take body shots off of him.

Taking the salt shaker, I pour a thin trail of salt along the length of his toned abs beneath where Harry's butterfly tattoo is. I then take the bottle of tequila to pour some of the liquid in his belly button before I lick up the salt and drink up the alcohol quickly.

 I then take the bottle of tequila to pour some of the liquid in his belly button before I lick up the salt and drink up the alcohol quickly

When I raise my head back up off of his abdomen, I turn to face Harry as he moves his hand to place a lime in my mouth. I am quick to wrap my lips around the slice of fruit and suck on it, not even caring if my lips hit the tips of Harry's fingers in the process.

"Come on, Puddin," I say after a few more shots, grabbing Harry's arm to pull him off of the bar. "Let's go dance!" I add as I drag him through the crowd of people and to the dance floor area.

I let out a surprised yelp when I feel Harry yank on my arm from behind, pulling me back to crash into his chest as his arms wrap around me from behind. My back pushes against the warm skin of his chest that is also slightly sticky from having tequila poured all over it.

His large warm hands palm at my heated skin greedily as his arms wrap around me and I can't help but giggle. "What's so funny, Puddin?" Harry quips in my ear as his lips brush against me briefly. His long hair tickles my skin as it drapes onto my shoulder. "You were too far away, baby."