Chapter 22

Feeling risky like a smoker with a bloody cough
You look like you could use a violent fuck I could be wrong
I like it rough
I like to spit and smack until it's raw

Feeling risky like a smoker with a bloody coughYou look like you could use a violent fuck I could be wrongI like it roughI like to spit and smack until it's raw

It's late at night and I'm already laying in my usual spot against my door, ready to go to bed. Suddenly, I feel the door rumble against me as someone knocks on it. Instinctually, I jolt up and grab the knife I taped to the back of my door before opening it cautiously. "Hey, care bear." Harley smiles at me when I answer the door.

I let out a relieved breath and put my knife down, feeling instantly better as I look into her big blue eyes, instead of someone else's. "Hey, baby. What's up?'"

"Nothing much." She shrugs with a smirk. "I'm just on an adrenaline high from slashing some dumb fucks tires. So I wanted to know if you want to fuck, I'm in a mood."

My eyes widen in reaction to her words. "Sorry, that was really straight forward." She rambles. "I just thought-" She continues, but I cut her off by stepping outside, closing my door behind me as I reach down to pick her up and sling her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Say less, baby." I quip with a grin as I smack her ass playfully and start walking us to her trailer.

I don't put her down when we get inside. I walk us straight into her bedroom and toss her down onto the bed. Her back bounces slightly on the mattress as she makes contact, giggling lightly as she does so.

Taking my hands to grab the back collar of my t-shirt, I start to tug it to pull it off and toss it to the side. "So...you were a bad girl tonight, huh?" I tsk as I look down at her.

"Yeah, I was. What are you going to do about it?" Harley retorts with a smug grin.

I keep my eyes on her as I loop my fingers in the waistband of my sweatpants before tugging them down, letting them pool at my feet, before I kick them to the side. "Well, bad girls get punished." I hum. "Is that what you want, baby? Punish you for being a bad girl?"

"I'd like to see you try." She retorts as she moves to stand up. She is quick to remove her top and the jeans she is wearing, leaving her just in her bra and underwear.

I take a step closer to her, placing my hands on her hips as I look into her big blue eyes. "You really want to see me try?" I quip with a raised brow.

"Yeah," Harley shrugs. "It will be fun to see you fail."

With her words, I use my hands that are on her hips to quickly spin her around and push her front back down on the mattress while her legs stay standing at the edge of the bed. I then take my thumb and gently run it over the heart tattoo I gave her on her ass, watching as goosebumps cover her skin under my touch. "That's where you're wrong, care bear." I quip lowly as I bring my hand to slap her ass. "I never fail."

She tries to raise back up to her full height, but I keep one hand on her back to make sure her front stays pressed against the mattress. "Now, you're going to be a good girl and not try and take control tonight." I tsk.