𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Third Person POV:

"How is she holding up? What are her vitals, tell me everything." Rumlow said, standing in front of the bullet proof glass, peering into the medical wing where specialized Hydra doctors patched Revna up.

"The arm was successfully removed and is ready for the improved one. Her vitals are normal and she's had no complications." The doctor informed.

"Good. Make sure it stays that way. Now, where's the arm? I want to see it."

One of the agents in the room nodded and left, coming back swiftly with a briefcase. He set the case down and opened it, a hand crafted metal arm encased in the foam. Rumlow lightly ghosted his fingers over it, breathless as he saw his reflection, "It's beautiful. It's just as good as his."

Rumlows steel brown eyes looked up, seeing the raven painted insignia on the bicep. The raven was painted black and it was just the portrait of his head. It was truly a work of art.

"When the procedure is done, put her on ice. Pierce wants to see her in the morning and then we start wiping her clean. She'll be ours with just a few simple words." Rumlow smirked.

-

Pierce stepped out of the armored vehicle, being led inside the secret underground facility where Rumlow and a few other agents awaited.

"Alexander Pierce, always good to see you." Rumlow greeted, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

Pierce nodded, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his sea blue suit, rocking back and forth on the heels of his Louis V dress shoes, "Why don't we skip the formalities and move on to the real reason I am here. You captured the Raven, I want to see."

"Right this way, sir."

Rumlow led the triage towards the cryo tubes, scanning his badge for identification and the metal door slid open, revealing Revna in the all glass case.

Pierce gasped in awe, walking closer towards the chilled glass, "Beautiful. The arm suits her nicely."

"Always a pleasure." Rumlow smirked, silently thanking Pierce for the arm he had specially crafted out of vibranium and shipped overseas.

"Have you taken her for a test ride yet?" Pierce asked, raising his eyebrow in Rumlows direction before turning back to admire the assassin.

Rumlow shook his head, "We need to wipe her clean first. Figured you might want to be there when we do."

Pierce smirked, stripping off his blazer and handing it towards an agent, rolling up his light blue sleeves, "Well then what are we waiting for?"

"Open it." Rumlow confirmed.

-

"Where am I?" Revna croaked, coming off the high volumed drugs they had given her for surgery.

"You're home, Raven." Rumlow smirked, stepping into the bright light that shone down upon her.

"That's not my name." Revna glared at the man, "Where's Natalia? What did you do to Natalia?!"

Rumlow chuckled, wheeling over a small cart that an old 90s box tv sat on, "Natasha is a little preoccupied at the moment."

The hydra agent pushed the on button, the static clearing as a video began to play. Even if the video wasn't in good quality, Revna couldn't tear her eyes away. Natasha was threading her fingers into blonde hair, gripping his thick biceps that strained under his white shirt.

"Does that break your heart?" Rumlow asked, shaking his head as the video progressed on, "She doesn't care about you."

"You're lying!" Revna snarled, saliva flying from her mouth.

"Am I? Because while you were being tortured, held captive and used, where was she? That's right, off running around with the super soldier. Did she promise to come back for you?"

Revna fell quiet, her eyes drifting back towards the video that played on a sick loop.

"She did didn't she?" Rumlow smirked, "I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

Revna didn't know what to say, the gears in her mind turning and grinding together so fast she could barely keep up with her thoughts. Her mind felt like a pile of mush, she didn't know what to believe. All she knew was Natalia wasn't here.

Subtly Rumlow nodded towards two other agents, said agents putting some head gear on her temples while her eyes stayed glued to the television.

"Красный цвет (Red)." Rumlow spoke, electricity flowing between her temples and the headgear, her fingers gripping the arms of the chair.

"Двадцать (Twenty)."

"Вдова (Widow)."

"STOP!" Revna screamed loudly, the vein on her forehead popping out as she fought against the torture tactics.

"Цепи (Chains)."

"Please!" Revna whimpered, her temples sizzling against the sparks of electricity. Her body was oh so weak, barely enough will power in her to fight against the transformation.

"Песня Воронов (Ravens song)." Rumlow spoke, the trigger word coming off his sharp tongue while her head slumped forwards, her chest heaving up and down under the tattered clothing she wore.

"Ready to comply?"

The woman didn't speak, drops of blood splashing down onto the ground. Pierce looked between Rumlow and Raven a few times, walking towards her and backhanding her hard across the face.

Her head whipped to the side before she spat out some blood, looking up at the man with a vacant look in her eyes. For once there was no emotion, for once she didn't feel anything. For once she was ready to comply with the orders she was given.

"Ready to comply?" Pierce asked sharply.

"Да (Yes)."

a/n: thoughts on the first chapter so far? how do you think Revna and Bucky will get along when they meet?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if not, there's always the next one! I love you and hope you're having a wonderful day ❤️