𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Revna's POV:

"Good news." Rumlow smirked, slapping the Manila folder on the table the soldier and I were eating breakfast at. I swallowed my food and let go of my fork.

"What is it?" I asked, leaning my elbows on the table and resting my chin on my knuckles.

"When we rescued you, we killed everyone in that facility." Rumlow said, opening the folder and pushing a black and white picture of a tall Russian man, "Except one. Dreykov."

My eyes burned a hole through the picture as the image began to engrave itself into my mind. His slicked back hair with his cobalt eyes that seemed to bring you in with the tide.

"My little Raven."

"You're nothing but a thorn in my side!"

"You had so much potential."

"Because I like seeing you like this, so helpless. I like hearing you scream and cry for help. Don't worry, I'll put you out of your misery soon enough. I'm just going to draw it out so it's nice and slow."

"Raven!" Rumlow snapped, catching my attention.

I snapped my eyes up to meet his caramel irises, sheltered to the fact that they had been talking this entire time I zoned out. My heart beat erratically in my chest as my mind came out of the fog it was in.

"What?" I asked completely dumbfounded.

"We located Dreykov's position and found out he's staying in France. Further information says he's going to be at a fancy ball, where he could be meeting up with a client." Rumlow explained.

"You've been tracking him?" I asked, shifting in my chair as I went through the files.

Rumlow hummed, "Since he appeared on the grid a little over twelve hours ago. We like to work fast."

"You want us to kill him." Winter sighed, tapping his metal fingers on the surface of the table.

"Get any information you can and then kill him. I want the kill to be clean and smooth, the last thing we need is to be alerting any of his contacts. We'll be dressing you in fancy garments, along with a nice cover for the metal arms."

I shot a glance at Winter, both of us having a conversation with our eyes before I turned towards Rumlow, "When do we leave?"

A grin curled up his lips and he clapped his hands together, "In a few hours. You'll be fitted for your garments to make sure everything fits and we'll give you some gear and ammo."

"What's our alias?" The soldier asked.

"Whatever you two decide. I don't care as long as the mission gets done and is successful."

"I want to be the one to kill him." I said with an edge to my tone.

-

"Ouch!" I hissed when one of the needles poked the skin on my back.

"Watch your hands!" I growled, slapping another one in the side of the head when his hands trailed a little too far south.

When I was done being measured, poked and prodded, I looked myself in the floor to ceiling mirror and my breath hitched in my throat. The long, black silk dress I wore looked stunning. It Accentuated my curves and showed off my legs, especially with the slit down the leg. There was also a slit down the middle showing off just the sides of my breasts. It wasn't over done but it was done just enough to catch the attention of people and use it to my advantage if need be.