𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

Previously..

Natalia's POV:

"I'm not signing the accords. People are going to die either way. Whether that's on you or it's on us, or it's just on the people. There's always going to be death. I won't sign away my power when my entire life was stripped from me because of who I am." I seethed, the anger boiling inside me.

The governor chuckled, "If anything you would be doing Revna a favor. I'm sure you both want to settle down, make up for the time lost together."

I scoffed, "There's no way Revna is going to sign the accords and have people control her once more."

He smirked, talking his hand out from his pocket and tilting his phone so it was sideways, a video playing of Revna and some other woman. She said something to Revna while placing her hand on her bicep, before leaning in and kissing her.

My jaw clenched tight while my body felt weak and heavy. I wanted to scream, the storm raged on inside of me while I remained stoic on the outside. The governor stuffed his phone back in his pocket and sighed, "Looks like she chose a different option."

Revna's POV:

I pushed the girl off me and took a step back, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, feeling disgusting and most of all, angry. My metal fingers curled into a fist as I glared daggers at her. Her smirk faltered and for a brief moment I thought I saw fear flash throughout the rim of her iris.

Shaking my head at her, I stormed back inside, in desperate need of Natalia and the cozy bed. I wanted nothing more than to just sleep for the rest of the day. My mind was mentally drained and now my heart ached for the news I was going to have to tell Natalia.

On my way to her- well, ours? Our room, I stumbled upon her and the governor in the living room. When Natalia saw me, her emerald eyes became emotionless and void, even of color. The green was slowly morphing into a dark green. Natalia walked up to me as her nostrils flared. She cocked her hand back and slapped me, my cheek burning with the stinging sensation. I closed my eyelids and clenched my jaw, sighing under my breath.

"How dare you." Natalia said in an even tone.

"Look, I pushed her off-"

"How. Dare. You." Natalia gritted out, "where was that part in the video? I mean I get shown a video of the person I love, kissing someone else out of nowhere-"

"Exactly! Out of nowhere. We just spent all that time in Wakanda, how do you think I would even contact her, or even know her. Don't you see what they're trying to do?" I expressed in a strained voice.

The ginger shook her head, looking up at me before looking away, "I can't even look at you."

"Natalia-" I huffed, feeling angry now. This wasn't my fault.

"No. You were right. I do deserve better."

My entire face fell and I swore my knees crumpled dramatically, too weak to stand. But I was standing, how was I still standing after just being shot in the heart?

I blinked, looking away from her while my fist clenched once more, the anger too chaotic to be caged as I punched the wall.

Nat walked away after that as I pulled my fist out of the wall, flipping off the governor before grabbing one of my duffel bags, jaw set as I walked over towards the bar, going behind it and grabbing the gun Natalia told me she stored there once. She said that she had a bunch of guns hidden around just in case.

I took out the clip and saw it was a full mag, putting it back in before heading towards the quinjet. I set down the duffel bag in one of the seats, sliding into the pilots spot before starting up the engines.

My fingers typed in the coordinates that seemed to be engraved in my brain. They were the coordinates to my country. Once they were locked in, I sucked in a breath of air before slowly releasing it, taking off.

"Where are we going?" Peter asked, plopping down in the co pilots spot, startling me.

"Peter?! What the hell are you doing?!" I hissed.

Peter scratched the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly at me, "Well I was coming to the compound because I wanted to see everyone and see how you were doing. But then I saw the government was there so I went into secret stealth mode-"

"Peter-"

"Sh, I'm telling a story." Peter huffed like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes, "sorry."

"Anyways, I went into super secret stealth mode, like I'm talking you couldn't see me I was that still. I was climbing on the walls, going through the vents and humming the mission impossible theme song. We should watch those movies by the way-"

"Peter-" I chuckled.

"Right. Sorry. Anyways, I heard what the government was doing there and about the accords and I don't like the idea of it. So after that I went to find you and then I heard you and Natasha arguing." Peter said, ending the story.

I looked at me, "But that doesn't explain why you're on the jet with me."

"Oh, I like to sit in here sometimes and pretend I'm flying one. When you came in I didn't know it was you, I thought it was going to be Happy telling me to stop touching things. So where are we going?"

"Home." I replied, gazing back out towards the vast blue abyss.

"Russia?" Peter asked and I nodded.

"You know your aunt is going to be pissed. Which had I known you were here earlier, I would have turned around."

"So what I'm hearing is, you're aware you've kidnapped me." Peter said.

"You put yourself in this position." I chuckled, shaking my head.

The rest of the ride was quiet. For the most part. Peter ate the rest of the sour gummy worms he had in his pocket and got a sugar high, then crashed and has been passed out in the seat ever since.

Hours later I landed the jet in a open area, making sure the cloaking device was on so that nobody could see it. I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes, hanging my head in my hands for a few moments. I felt like a coward for running, but I was just angry and hurt. She used my insecurities against me.

My lips were still tainted with the cherry lip balm that woman was wearing when she kissed me. Standing to my feet, I shook Peter awake before we grabbed our bags and headed towards the large village.

Peter and I made it to a small inn and when I walked through the threshold, all eyes were on me. I watched them subtly drift towards my metal arm before looking away from me, the whispers starting. Ignoring them, I headed towards the innkeeper, seeing her struggle to maintain eye contact with me.

"Я бы хотел номер. (I would like a room)." I said.

"выписи любого, кто тебе нравится. Это бесплатно для Ворона. (Pick any one you like. It's free for the Raven)." She stammered.

I nodded, looking at Peter and gesturing my head towards the stairs where more rooms were. Peter and I entered a small room, a single bed with a small table in the corner with one chair, and a small nightstand next to the bed.

"You can have the bed." I told him, dropping my stuff down on the floor in the corner, sitting down and resting my arms on my knees.

"Is this your home?" Peter asked, sitting down on the bed.

I shook my head, "No." not really wanting to explain myself further. Peter nodded before making himself comfortable in the bed while I made myself comfortable on the floor, resting my head on my duffel bag. The gun rested on my stomach while I gripped it tightly.

"Night Revna." Peter whispered.

"Good night Peter." I mumbled, closing my eyes.