𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

The sunlight streamed in through the large window in the room, the golden hues kissing my naked skin while Natalia cuddled closer to me, the bed sheets falling off her bare shoulder. I ran my fingers up and down her back, gazing out of the window and watching life go by.

I hummed when feather light kisses were placed on my skin, small goosebumps rising. Turning towards Natalia, I smiled softly, seeing her look up at me with tired eyes and wild sex hair.

"Good morning." I cooed softly, kissing her forehead.

Natalia hummed, leaning in closer, "Good morning."

"How are you feeling?" I asked, a hidden smirk tugging up my lips.

Natalia raised her arms above her head, the covers falling off and her breasts were on display, "Pretty good considering we went all night."

I chuckled, leaning in to kiss her lips, both of us not caring about morning breath. We kissed slowly, softly for a while, Natalia threading her nails into my hair while my hands found her hips. Slowly I pulled back from the kiss, pushing a strand of hair out of her eyes, "I want to take you on a picnic."

A deep rosy blush pooled at her cheeks while she hid her face in the crook of my neck, "That sounds wonderful. How are you feeling by the way?"

I sighed, gathering my thoughts before speaking, "it's all coming back. Slowly but, I'm remembering. I remember Yelena."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I couldn't kill her. I just couldn't. She was my friend."

"I know, baby." Natalia cooed, rubbing her thumb against my cheek.

I blew out a breath, closing my eyes, "I hope she's still alive. I hope she was able to get out."

Natalia kissed my lips tenderly, and I kissed back, sitting up on the bed as the covers fell off my body, "We should get around. I'll pack us a basket and we can go."

"Let's shower together first." The ginger smirked and grabbed my hand, leading me into the bathroom.

-

Once both of us were showered and dressed, we left the room and bumped into Peter. The brunette boy scratched the back of his head while he glanced at me.

"S-sorry for triggering you. I didn't know." He apologized.

"It's alright. How could you have known right? My head is clear, less foggy." I smiled softly. Peter grinned and nodded, saying hello to Nat before leaving past us.

Natalia and I packed a picnic basket with the help of Shuri and TChalla, before we left the kingdom and headed off into the vast forest. Natalia held my hand the entire way we walked. The trees surrounded us in a comforting way, like Mother Nature was giving you a hug. The birds chirped and the peacefulness of nature really soothed me. My body felt relaxed and I think Natalia felt it too.

Once we found a spot in a more open area, I set down the picnic basket and let go of nat's hand to lay down a blanket. Once I was done, we both kicked off our shoes and settled onto the sleek blanket. I grabbed the picnic basket and placed it in front of us, taking out the food we had prepared.

"This is amazing." Natalia said, signing in content.

I hummed in agreement, unwrapping my sandwich, "It is. Makes me wish we could stay here longer."

Natalia smiled softly at me, kissing me quickly on the lips, "Let's not worry about going back right now. We can come back anytime we want, I'm sure."