𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

I slipped out of Natalia's grip, the woman stirring before her eyelids fluttered open, the forest green iris peering up at me. I smiled weakly at her, guilt pooling inside since I had woken her up.

"I'm sorry I woke you. It's almost eight. I'm sure they're going to be wondering where I am." I mumbled, putting my clothes on Natalia had lent me last night.

"You didn't wake me. This was the first full night of sleep I've gotten in awhile. I just wish you could stay, that it wasn't like this." She sighed, pulling back the covers and getting up, her naked body on display, the dark love bites I left standing out prominently in all places of her body.

Once we were both dressed, I slowly pulled Natalia into my body, kissing her softly, not caring about the morning breath I'm sure we both had. Natalia sighed in content, pecking my lips before we both pulled away.

"I'm going to call TChalla, see what he can do and then I'll bring us some breakfast." She smiled, caressing my cheek.

"Okay." I hummed, kissing her forehead before she grabbed my hand and we both made it back down to the lower levels where my cage was. She opened the door and I stepped inside, gazing at her through the glass. I put my hand up to the glass and she did the same, our palms aligning even if hers was slightly smaller than mine.

Natalia pulled herself from the glass and went to go and make the call, promising me not to be gone longer than she had too. My eyes followed her until I couldn't anymore, walking towards one of the corners and sitting down, back pressed against the glass while I closed my eyes and waited for her to return.

"Comfortable?" Steve, I think his name was, husked, his arms folded as he stared at me through the other side.

"How's your jaw?" I smirked, not liking the cocky attitude he was projecting.

His jaw clenched as he subconsciously rubbed it, the bruise looking worse under these harsh fluorescents.

"I hope you enjoyed your night last night, because you're not going to get another one like it." Steve huffed.

"I don't think that's up to you." I rolled my eyes.

"Natasha thinks she loves you, when in reality she just pities you. She feels like she owes you a debt because you saved her life years ago."
I shook my head, "That's not true. She cares about me."

Steve laughed sarcastically, "Do you think anyone can love you? All people see is a killer. You're pathetic, thinking you actually have a shot at a future with her."

I bit my tongue, clenching my jaw to stop myself from saying something I would probably regret. I hope Natalia was almost back.

"You know what's funny, she made the same promises to me. Yeah, in fact, she was with me before you came. I can still smell her shampoo on my pillow." He smirked, taking a deep breath in, "I also loved strawberries."

"Shut up." I muttered, my metal arm twitching, the video playing back in my head as the burning image of Natalia and Steve locking lips played on repeat.

"She tastes even better. So sweet." He groaned, licking his lips.

"Stop." I growled a little louder, taking in a few deep breaths while the memories started pushing towards the front of my brain, my skull felt like it was splitting open.

"She's very experienced, knows how to make someone feel real good. Maybe I'll go see what she's up to." He smirked and I launched towards him, slamming my fist against the glass and hearing it crack. Steve jumped back, clearly not expecting me to attack like that.

I was seething, punching the glass a few more times before I slumped to my knees, resting my head against the glass. My head was on fire, my eyes blacking out in the corners while my chest heaved up and down. The videos HYDRA showed me kept playing over and over and over again, a never ending loop of torment.

"My name is Revna, I'm from Russia and I like Natalia." I breathed, "My name is Revna, I'm from Russia and I like Natalia."

"My name is Revna, I'm from Russia and I like Natalia. My name is- FUCK!" I roared, hitting the floor hard with both of my hands, my knuckles quickly becoming raw as the thought of killing Natalia seeped into my mind.

Just one bullet. One knife gash. Break her windpipe. Do it. Do it. DO IT! FINISH THE MISSION!

"No, No, I can't." I cried, hitting my head against the glass.

Coward.

Natasha's POV:

"Thank you so much, TChalla." I smiled at the hologram of the Wakandan king, "Revna and I will be on the jet first thing tomorrow morning."

"We look forward to seeing you both." The King smiled, "You are always welcome here. Take care."

I smiled once the call ended, leaving the conference room and heading towards the elevator to go and give Revna the good news. Once I made it down there, my eyes widened in shock when I saw the scene in front of me.

The glass cage had a large crack splitting down one of the walls, dark crimson stained some areas and Revna was laying on the floor, unmoving. Rushing forward I quickly entered the pin that unlocked the door and collapsed on my knees next to her, pulling her body into my lap. Her knuckles were raw and bloody and her forehead had a large gash that was oozing blood.

"Revna? Revna, can you hear me?" I sofly patted her cheek. I kissed her cheek, her nose, her lips, until she groaned softly and her eyelids fluttered open, looking a little hazy.

"Thank god." I let out a relieved sigh, "What happened?"

Revna groaned, sitting up but I shook my head, keeping her against me as we both stood to our feet, "Steve and I had a chat. Then I got triggered and couldn't stop thinking about killing you. So everytime I had a thought, I'd hurt myself to make it stop."

I sucked in a breath, anger quickly igniting and I wanted nothing more than to go and give Steve a piece of my mind.

"Let's go and clean and stitch you up, you're not staying in this cage anymore."

"But-"

"No buts. Tomorrow you and I are leaving to go to Wakanda and get the tech out of your head. It'll do you some good to be away from everyone."

"Okay." Revna whispered hoarsely.

"I'm going to get you better. Whatever it takes."