𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

I took a slow sip of the tea Natalia had made me, the elderberry taste igniting my taste buds while it slid easily down my throat, the warmth giving me back some life and energy. I licked my lips, getting a slight sour berry taste before taking another sip. I glanced at the clock on her bedside table, the red digits reading eight in the morning. Sleep still fogged my eyes and I closed them, Natalia coming up behind me and digging her fingers into my shoulders.

"How does your head feel?" She asked softly.

"It hurts. But I guess that means if I can feel pain, it's a good thing." I mumbled, glancing up at her through the mirror that hung on the wall, taking another sip of my hot tea.

Natalia kissed the back of my head before grabbing the duffle bags. I slipped on the all black hoodie with a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the back, matching with the black jeans Natalia gave me. I grabbed the backpack and slung it over my shoulder, pulling up the hood to hide my face and kept my head down.

"Wait up!" Patrick, or maybe it was Phillip, bounded down towards us.

"What's up, Peter?" Natalia asked, turning around with a questioning look. As soon as she said his name, it clicked in my head, remembering when he had come to talk to me a couple days ago.

"Can I come with you guys to Wakanda?" Peter panted, leaning against the wall to catch his breath.

"How do you know about that?" Natalia asked.

"Steve overheard you talking to TChalla about it. He's pretty mad and I want to help out if I can." He beamed, looking past the ginger to give me a large smile.

"We're going to be gone for awhile. I don't know how your aunt would feel about you missing so much school." Natalia said, shifting on her feet.

"Aw, come on. I'm sure this trip would be a good learning experience for me. Think about all the science I could be learning if I go, and history, maybe math and-"

"Okay," She softly cut in, "We can stop by your aunts and ask. But if she says no then it means no. Which means no sneaking out and following us." She gave Peter a pointed look and he saluted her, running past us. Once we caught up to him, he was sitting in the driver's side with a big smile on his face. I opened the trunk and dropped the backpack inside while Natalia placed the duffle bags inside as well.

"Scoot." Natalia said, leaning against the open door while I got in on the passenger side, stuffing my hands in my sweatshirt pockets while I bounced my leg up and down in nervousness.

Peter pouted, "But I need to get my hours in on my permit."

"Another time."

"Okay." Peter mumbled, scooting into the backseat while Natalia got inside, starting the car and the engine revved to life. Natalia reached over and grabbed my hand, giving me a worried look. I shook my head slightly, embarrassed to tell her that I didn't want to meet Peter's aunt and have her see all the scars. It was bad enough Natalia had seen them.

-

The drive wasn't that bad, nor was it that long. Soon enough Natalia parked the car against the curb and Peter got out of the car, saying he would be in the lobby.

"What's wrong?" Natalia asked, squeezing my hand.

I sighed, shaking my head, "Nothing."

"Revna-"

"I'm hideous, okay! Look at my face, look at my body. It's scarred and burned and ugly. Oh, and I'm sure you've noticed the metal arm." I scoffed, "I have the marks of HYDRA all over my body. His aunt, anybody really, is going to take one look at me and be frightened. I look like something out of a horror book."

"No you don't. You look like a strong woman. You look like a survivor. You've been through so much and you're still fighting. I don't think you're ugly, I think you're gorgeous. I don't like you any less because you have scars, and I'm sure Peter's aunt isn't going to judge you."

I sucked in a breath, looking towards her for the first time since we got in the car, "Okay."

"I got you. Always." She reassured softly, squeezing my hand once more before getting out of the car and I followed suit. We met up with Peter in the lobby and followed him up to his door. Peter opened the door and shouted that he was back and brought friends.

"Peter!" A young woman brunette came out of the living room, putting her reading glasses on top of her head before engulfing Peter.

"It's nice to see you again, May." Natalia smiled, both woman hugging as Peter bounded over to me and grabbed my metal arm.

"Aunt May, this is Natasha's girlfriend, Revna! Isn't she cool?! She has a metal arm!" Peter grinned, pulling up my sweatshirt sleeve to prove his point. I noticed Natalia blush at the girlfriend part and couldn't help but become scared at the label.

May looked at me, smiling wide before pulling me into a warm hug. I stiffened in her embrace before relaxing some, patting her back with my non metal arm.

"It's nice to meet you, Revna. You can call me May. I'm Peter's Aunt." She grinned, detaching from the hug.

"Nice to meet you." I half smiled.

"May, can I go with Revna and Natasha to Wakanda?" Peter asked, "Please?"

Natalia chuckled, "Revna and I are staying for a while while we get some aid from the King with a small technical project."

"Tony Stark going to be there?" The brunette raised her eyebrows.

"No." I shook my head, trying my best to keep the malice out of my tone, "It's just Natalia and I."

"Well, I don't mind if Peter goes. It seems like a good learning experience. Just promise you'll call me every night."

"Yes! Thank you, May! I love you!" Peter shrieked happily, running towards his room to pack a bag.

"That was easy." The ginger mumbled.

Peter came back five minutes later and we all bid May a goodbye. We went back to the car and Peter put his stuff in the trunk, Natalia speeding off towards where the jet was stationed. She pulled onto the large runway, cutting the engine and looking at me.

"Ready for the plane ride?" Natalia giggled.

A small smile tugged up the corners of my lips, "Knowing us something worth remembering is going to happen."

I hoped Wakanda was everything Natalia said it was going to be. I hoped they could get this tech out of my head. I hoped nothing would go wrong. But, that wasn't reality. So I released a breath and got out of the car, grabbing some bags before heading towards the jet. Here's to hope.

a/n: hope you guys have been enjoying all the updates! I love these two so much. with that being said, there will probably be only one update next week but we'll see.

just wanted to take a moment to also give @Neona011 a big shoutout for creating this amazing Revna and Nat fanart! I love it so much.

If you make any art and want to send it to me, contact me here: @ morganjohnson082@gmail.com

thank you all for reading and commenting. have great day/night lovelies ❤️❤️❤️

 have great day/night lovelies ❤️❤️❤️