𝐭𝐞𝐧.

Natasha's POV:

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks" Sitwell snarled from the back seat of Sam's car while Sam drove us to Triskelion.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam scoffed, glaring at the man through the rear view mirror.

I adjusted myself on Steve's lap while looking down at my watch, "Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here."

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve said.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell shrieked like a small child throwing a fit.

The car swerved into the other lane, the car next to us honking angrily while the metal armed woman jumped on the hood of the car, her raven haired braid blowing in the wind. She punched through the windshield and grabbed Sitwell, throwing him into oncoming traffic.

Sam yelped, pulling out his gun and shooting off a few bullets. The woman held her hand up, blocking the bullets with her palm before reaching in and grabbing the barrel of the pistol, bending it in on itself before grabbing the steering wheel out of the car. Steve leaned forward and grabbed the brake handle, the woman falling off the car and into traffic.

A car to our right slammed into us, making our car swerve into another lane. Steve grabbed my tighter and held me against his body, the three of us cramming together on the passenger side door as it skidded into traffic.

Once we came to a halt, the woman and the Winter Soldier were accompanied by HYDRA agents who started firing on us. The woman shot at me and the bullet just grazed my bicep as I shot at her, running behind a few cars.

Revna's POV:

"Она моя. Я позабочусь о ней (she's mine. I'll take care of her)." I spoke, rushing off towards the redhead.

My body was tackled to the ground by the blonde man I had fought before, catching his fist in my hand and twisting it until I heard a small snap. The man cried and I kicked him off me. I went to go and punch him again but hit his shield. The metal against metal sent a strong shockwave that pushed him and I back some. Just as he went to charge at me once more, Barnes tackled him into a car and smashed his head through the window.

"Go, I got this!" Barnes yelled towards me.

I nodded, running off again and stopped when I heard a female voice.

"I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block of Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous two minutes. Taking fire above and below the expressway. Civilians threatened. Repeat, civilians threatened."

I rolled a small bomb towards where I assumed she was hiding. Just as the bomb exploded and tipped the car, a weight was on my shoulders, small volts of electricity shocking my neck. I threw her off me, the woman quickly running away and I pursued her. It was like a game of cat and mouse.

I caught up to her with ease, pulling out my knife and throwing it so it hit directly in her shoulder. The ginger stumbled, falling to the ground. She ripped out the knife and used it to her advantage. I caught her wrist and she managed to punch me in the gut, slicing the knife across my cheek and my mask was torn by the blade. With a growl I ripped off my mask and backhanded her. Not giving her a chance to retaliate, I slammed her against the minivan behind us.

"Revna?" The ginger gasped, dropping the knife and leaving herself defenseless.

"Whos Revna?" I husked. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the blonde man from earlier charging me. I jumped out of the way just in time and he tackled the woman before me.