𝐬𝐢𝐱.

Third Person POV:

"Agent Romanoff." One of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents cleared his throat, a Manila folder tucked under his arm safely.

"What is it?" Natasha asked, not all that interested in what he had to say, too focused on debriefing herself on the upcoming mission she had with Steve.

"We got a hit."

At that, the ginger stood rom rad straight, turning around so fast that it scared the agent a little and he flinched back.

"Where?" Natasha said, keeping a calm look on the outside when a whirlwind of emotions was battling it out inside her head and heart. All she wanted was a location after she learned the Red Room facility was blown to bits and there were no survivors. In her gut she knew that Revna had to be alive.

"Paris, France. Cameras picked up what could be an exact match." The agent explained, handing her the Manila folder to look through.

Natashas eyes screwed together while she looked through the pictures the camera caught, "Could be?"

"It was only a 62% match, Agent. The cameras didn't reach that far."

Her eyes scanned over the pictures, over every detail. Natasha knew she would know Revna if she saw her, regardless of the time gap since she last saw her.

"Who's the man she's with?" Natasha couldn't help it, the malice in her tone just kinda slipped out unintentionally.

"We don't know. We couldn't catch a glimpse of his face. It's like they knew where all the cameras were." The agent shrugged.

"Revna isn't dumb. I'm sure whoever she's working for, if any, isn't dumb either. Did you get a lead on why they were in France?"

The agent hummed, "A man was killed but we're still trying to learn the cause of death. Whoever he was, he had people to make sure he was wiped clean from the system."

"Or Revna's employer did." Nat muttered, "Thank you, Agent."

Natasha swiftly made it towards Director Nick Fury's office, bursting into the room and not knocking like she normally would, tossing the Manila folder on top of his desk.

"I need a clearance to go to France." Natasha said.

Fury looked over the pictures and then up towards his favorite agent, leaning back in his chair with a sigh, "This could be a trap."

"We got a 62% match."

"62%? Romanoff, I can't send you off to France and give you clearance with a 62% match." Fury shook his head.

"Nick, please." Romanoff begged and that was something she never did, "This is the first hit we've gotten in over a year. I need to check this out."

"And you can," Fury hummed, leaning forward in his chair, "When you establish a 100% verification. Until then, I'm not sending you out there when it could be a trap. I mean, the first hit in over a year?"

"I know how it sounds, Nick, but if that's her then I need to find her. I need to get her and bring her back here." Natasha pleaded, her voice straining as she willed herself not to cry.

"I'm sorry, Romanoff." Was all Nick said. Natasha sucked in a breath, sucking her cheeks in before nodding. All she could hope for now is Revna to show her face.

"Please Revna." Natasha mumbled sadly while walking out of Fury's office.

Revna's POV: