𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

When the jet had landed, my soul felt relaxed and the fog in my head seemed to lift some. The atmosphere was peaceful, very welcoming. My muscles had relaxed as Peter and I followed Natalia off the jet, carrying bags.

A darker skinned man in all black robes, smiled wide as he greeted Natalia, holding himself with such power and confidence.  His brown eyes looked like they had seen many things at such a young age. His eyes were aged with wisdom but his smile was nothing less than a young mans. It was genuine.

"TChalla I would like you to meet Revna, and this is Peter." Natalia introduced us to the King and I smiled weakly.

"It's nice to meet you. This place is very beautiful." I commented, clearing my throat.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you as well. I don't think you'll have any problem adjusting to life here, your friend didn't." TChalla grinned.

My eyebrows furrowed down in confusion, "M-my friend?"

"James Barnes."

I gasped, "Bucky? He's here? W-where is he?!"

TChalla looked past my shoulder, a small smile tugging up the corners of his lips. I followed his gaze and locked eyes with the familiar soft blue. Bucky grinned brightly when he saw me, the kindness and joy making his eyes crinkle in the corners.

"Hey, doll." Bucky spoke softly. I laughed breathlessly, running towards him and jumping into his arms, his muscular arms wrapping around me as he spun me around.

"I'm so glad to see you again." I admitted, still in awe that he was right in front of me.

Bucky giggled, "I missed you."

I smiled, shaking my head at him, drinking up his features, the way his hair was pulled back to the way his stubble felt under my fingertips. Bucky cupped the back of my neck and slowly brought my lips towards his, kissing me slowly.

I sighed into the kiss, turning my head a little to the side as I got lost in the pleasure, my head feeling dizzy. Both of us pulled apart when someone cleared their throat and Bucky sat me down. 

"Natalia, meet Bucky. Bucky, meet Natalia and that's Peter." I introduced them. Peter grinned, saying hello before shaking hands.

Natalia nodded towards Bucky before looking anywhere else in the room. Bucky turned towards me, licking his lips before speaking.

"I have to go but maybe we can hang out later? Catch up?" Bucky scratched the back of his neck, a rosy tint rising to his cheeks.

"I'd love to." I grinned, promising to see him later.

"Well, I will show you too your rooms and then I'll let you and Barnes catch up. Tomorrow we start." The King smiled, him and his bodyguard leading us towards the kingdom.

"how do you guys know each other?" Natalia asked while we walked.

I cleared my throat, trying to delay my answer, "we were in hydra together. Alone."

"I take it you guys got to.. know.. each other then." Her voice was tense, strained.

"Ugh, yeah. A few times." I stammered, darting my eyes everywhere around the land.

"I uh. I get it. He was to you, what you were to me." Natalia said before walking at a little faster pace while I trailed back.

I blew out a breath, the peacefulness slipping some. I followed after them, keeping my distance until I bumped into Bucky again, smiling instantly.