𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Natasha's POV:

I stacked the soup and pack of crackers on top of the tray, making my way down to the lower floor of the compound where Revna sat inside the large glass cage. I entered the four digit code and shut the door behind me. Revna's hazel eyes snapped up to meet mine for a brief second before looking back to the ground.

"Revna? I brought you some food. I thought maybe after you ate we can clean you up, look at your wounds." I spoke softly.

She looked up at me again, a few seconds longer before looking away.

"i made soup, well, I didn't make it because I suck at cooking. The point is, it's still hot." I chuckled, feeling my cheeks get warm and I knew it was because I was actually seeing Revna after so long. I took a few steps closer towards her, making sure I didn't scare her by moving too fast.

Revna shakily grabbed the bowl and began to slowly eat it, a smile tugging up my lips when she swallowed the soup.

"I-it's been a while since I've had warm food." Revna spoke, her husky voice sending a chill down my spine.

I smiled softly, "I know. How are you feeling?"

"it's a little cold in here." Revna stammered, taking another bite of her soup.

My lips tugged down into a frown since I felt warm, "maybe you're running a fever. We should probably clean you up."

"I wouldn't want to gross you out."

"nonsense. come on." Slowly I stretched my hand for her to take, my heart clenching when I noticed her visibly flinching back before relaxing, setting the bowl down as she reached for my hand, thinking against it and pulling away.

"stop. Your metal arm doesn't bother me." I said softly.

"I don't trust myself. The soup was good. Thanks." She said and turned her back towards me.

"please let me help you. I've got some stuff to clean up any cuts. I just want to make sure you're okay." I begged.

"leave it. I'll do it myself." Revna mumbled.

"I want to talk to you. Try and get you to remember things. I want to help you."

"I'm not worth it. Just like your friend said."

I sucked in a breath at her words, quickly shaking my head, "you're worth it, I promise. Please let me clean your wounds so they don't get infected."

Revna looked up at me, thinking for a moment before standing up, "Fine."

I smiled, taking her other hand and leading her out of her cage. We took the elevator towards my floor and I shut my bedroom door behind us when we entered my room.

"We'll have more privacy here,"I explained.

Revna's hazel eyes widened, "I-I don't think I should be here. It's safer for you in the other room."

"I want you to be comfortable." I shrugged, going into my bathroom and pulling out the first aid kit.

"I was comfortable there." Revna insisted.

"and you'll be more comfortable here. you can sit on the bed."

Revna opened her mouth to protest some more, but glanced at my queen sized bit and hesitantly sat on the edge, her eyes falling to me as she watched me open up the first aid kit.

"I'm going to take your shirt off, okay?" I said, making sure that was okay with her.

Revna sucked in a breath, nodding her head, "o-okay."