5-No Mans Land

"Are you sure she's not dead?"

"Of course she's not dead, do you not see her breathing you idiot?"

"Well sorry, she kinda looks dead!"

"Wait Shh..she's waking up."

"Told ya she's not dead."

"Damnit, Doms gonna kill us when he sees her here!"

"Well we couldn't just leave her there to die!"

"This is your problem Celeste, not mine!"

"wait shh."

Strange voices echoed around me as I slowly started to open my eyes. My head was still spinning...everything was a blur. My eyes finally focused I saw 3 strange figures glancing over my body. There were two girls and one guy. The one girl began to speak to me.

"Well finally...the runaway bride is awake!"

I sat up and grasped my head. It felt like I slammed my skull on a brick wall. I glanced down at my dress; it was darkened, tarnished and torn to pieces. I then looked around the room I was sitting in. It appeared like the hospital rooms back in Detra, but more colorful. The architecture in Detra is only white, black and grey, so when I looked around this room filled with all kinds of colors plastered on the wall, I couldn't recognize where I was.

"W...where am I." I said, frightened.

"shouldn't you know?" Snarled the boy, "You were laying on our territory!" I looked at him puzzled, what is he talking about?

"Oh be quiet Cass." Said the woman. "Your safe now hunny...from whatever you were running from."

I felt comforted by her. She had a heavy British accent. Her voice was smooth, and reassuring. It made me feel unafraid.

"Am I still in Detra?" I questioned. They all looked at each other and whispered.

"Of course she's from Detra, Doms gonna kill us!" Said the guy throwing his arms above his head.

"Cass!" Barked the woman.

"Relax!"

The woman turned her head towards me and sighed,"No...no this isn't Detra."

"Then where am I...how did I get here?" I sat up and looked around anxiously.

The woman sighed and nodded, "Hun, you're in no mans land territory...we found you laying unconscious in the woods."

"Oh!" My eyes widened, " there's people in no mans land?"In Detra we learned that No Mans Land was horrifying, and inhabitable. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that there were real people in No Mans Land.

"Sure as hell there's people here." Laughed the woman.

"Were called The Rogues, you're on our grounds now."

"Rogues?"

"We're basically contrasting society of Detra."

"contrasting as in against the government" The boy interrupted.

I didn't know what to say. The Rogues? I've never heard of that. And they were against the government? I was at a lost words, did I finally find people...who think like me?
I still couldn't wrap my head around everything that just happened to me. I just spoke out against the government, ditched my wedding, ran from the cops, entered no mans land and woke up with a band of rebels who hate the government just like me...This has to be a dream. Wake up god dammit. I closed my eyes and opened them back up. The three people were starring at me, waiting for me to say something. Ok, this is very much real.