Chapter 1

"Are we almost there yet?" I whine to my dad. We've been driving for what feels like forever.

"Em, you just asked that 10 minutes ago. We are about 30-45 minutes away." He says to me and I sigh as I look out the window. We pass by so many beautiful farms. Tennessee is way different than Florida and I think I like it. I've always loved animals and seeing all the farm animals are amazing.

"Now I have Sara helping with your room right now. She's taking all of your old princess stuff down and painting it for you. We can change anything that you don't like but we didn't want you to have to sleep in your old princess bed." My mom told me. I nodded my head and continued looking outside.

"We're here." My dad announces. I look up and see our old house that I absolutely loved while growing up. I became sad thinking about all the memories I had here back when Colton and I were best friends. Truth is, I miss him a lot, I just don't know what to say and how to talk to him. I bet he's changed a lot and the way I get when I'm around new people, he will probably think I'm some freak. That's what everyone at school thought.

"Let's go in." My moms voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I open my door and climb out as I follow my parents into the house. It looks the same as I remember it. It's beautiful and way bigger then our small apartment in Florida. "Go check out your room." My mom suggests. I nod and walk upstairs. I go straight to my room and I'm in awe over how good it looks.

The room had a queen sized bed in the middle with a dresser on one wall and a desk on the other. My closet and bathroom was on the wall across from my bed. Sara had taken out all of my hangers and clothing that was left from when I was younger and replaced them with all matching hangers so I could hang up my clothes. The bathroom had been painted a light teal color and had taken down all the princess stickers from the walls.