Chapter 32

"You two are sure that you have everything packed?" My mom asks for the hundredth time. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and we were getting ready for our flight to Hawaii.

"Yes mom." "Yes Liv." Colton and I say at the same time. We have our big suitcase that holds all of Colton's stuff plus all of mine and it only weighs 36 pounds. The airport charges you for anything over 40 so we were doing good. My parents also managed to pack all of their stuff into a big suitcase and stay under the weight limit.

"Alright then, let's head to the airport." Our plane left in a couple hours so we were right on time. We had to be there an hour and a half before our plane left to get the luggage and everything checked in.

Colton grabbed our suitcase and took it to the truck. I wasn't allowed to do any heavy lifting with the baby so Colton does it all.

Once our bags were in the truck, we all got in. I sat in the middle by Colton and leaned against him. I'm already having problems sleeping at night and I'm not even half way yet. I've been extremely tired due to it so I've been sleeping whenever I can. Colton wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep for the half hour drive to the airport.

I was woken up when we arrived just to sit in an uncomfortable waiting room chair for an hour before we were finally allowed on the plane. Luckily we all had seats close. Colton and I were in one row and my parents were two rows in front of us. Colton had the window seat and I was in the middle.

I was really hoping the seat beside me would be left empty but that hole was crushed a few minutes later when a women that looked to be in her 50s sat beside me.

This was my first time ever flying so I was pretty nervous. I looked to Colton and he gave me a smile. I tried to smile back but it didn't work. "There's nothing to be afraid of Em. The plane is perfectly safe and it's only going to be about a three and a half hour flight. Not long at all." Colton tries to reassure me.

I grab his hand and he squeezes mine before resting his hand on my belly. He rubs circles on my belly. Right where his hand was, I could feel a little flutter like the baby was kicking because it knew it's daddy was running them. "It knows whose it's daddy is." I tell him with a small smile.

"Oh! Are you expecting?" The lady beside me asked. She was looking over at us grinning.

"Yes we are." I tell her with a small smile back.

"How wonderful! Congratulations you guys. I love seeing young couples in love, it reminds me of myself and my husband at your age." She gushes.

"Well at least you probably waited a bit to have kids. We did stuff all backwards." I joke.

"Oh no, I had my first son right after I turned 17. We had only been dating a few months and I remember I was so scared when I found out. Now I'm not saying I believe that teenagers should be having kids, but I love to see when the guy steps up and stays by the girls side. Even though you guys are young and will go through lots of tough times, always remember that it will be worth it. Getting to be 54 and already having 5 grandkids that I get to spoil rotten is a blessing. It's hard work but it pays off when you get to see your babies face for the first time."

"Thank you, I really needed to hear that." I tell her. She was a really nice lady.

"The plane will now be taking off, fasten your seatbelts and be ready for take off." The lady said over the mic. I felt my heart beat quicken at the thought of finally getting off the ground. I grabbed Colton's hand again and held onto it with all I had.

"Just breathe Em. The plane will be a little rough as we get off the ground but as soon as we get in the sky, it will balance out and you won't even be able to tell we're moving." He tells me.