Warm. Water. Lavender. Shoulder. Maybe shoulder.

The feeling of falling. Air rushing past you on both sides. Cold against your face.

Falling or gliding?

Focus...

Gliding, definitely gliding. Feel the grip of the handle, your body weight tug on the wire as you drop onto it. You know that your feet are going to land on the train in a couple of seconds.  You see white and grey. Hills, mountains, cliffs.

Focus...

What happens after you feel your feet touch the train?

Focus...

You let go of the handle, your hands reach down and touch the metal of the train for balance. The train feels... feels...

Cold. It feels cold, icy underneath your hands.

Both.

Hands.

The train pulls at you from beneath you, trying to throw you as it moves through the curves.

Look up. LOOK UP. What do you see?

Focus...

Steve. You see Steve. You see... Captain America in front of you. On the train. You see Steve.

don'twakeupdon'twakeupdon'twakeupdon'twakeupdon'twakeup

You're in the snow.

Is this when you fell? You didn't see the fall. You didn't see the train get blown open. Steve told you the train blew open. But what's actually around you?

Focus...

Snow. There is so much snow.

Try. Harder. Focus...

Snow. On a... on a... building. A school. A school?

Maybe it's a school. It looks like an old dormitory or an insane asylum.

Please don't be an insane asylum.

Focus...

It might be a school. There are children. Girls maybe. It's hard to see, there's so much snow.

What does it smell like? Taste, sound, feel like?

You feel cold. You feel... nothing at all.

don'twakeupdon'twakeupdon'twakeupdon'twakeupdon'twakeup

It smells warm. It smells warm?

Yes, it smells warm, like when you finally hit summer weather.

Feel the warmth on your skin. On your arm.

One.

Arm.

Focus...

It smells warm. And like water. And like lavender.

You see... skin. Smooth skin. Soft skin. A shoulder maybe...