THE END... OR NOT...?

UPDATE: Sounds like people are stoked for a Book 2, so I'm in! A reminder to follow me if you haven't already for updates. I'll be working to get things together and starting up again soon! Thanks all!

Hi friends!

So, thus concludes Book 1! I hope you loved it as much as I loved writing it (especially that last chapter- As long as you'll let me- I've been so psyched to write that for I can't tell you how long!). I know some of you may be bummed that was the last of it, but that leads me to the next item...

Book 1... does that mean there is going to be a Book 2? Could this be a series?!

The answer is yes, if you want me to keep writing! While I've been working on this book, I've been writing down ideas for where I would take things in a second book, so it's up to you all whether you'd like to see it (I'm kinda guessing I know the answer, but let me know in the comments and give it a vote if you want to see more).

If you all are on board for a Book 2, I'll be taking a little break from writing to create a more detailed outline. So, let me know what you think and I'll have an update soon. If you don't already follow me, give that a click as well and I'll post some updates there!

Again, thanks so much everyone for joining me on this incredible ride! Shoutouts to everyone who's been voting and commenting. At this point there are too many to give a holler to and the list is changing everyday. Just know that I see your votes and comments, and I appreciate it SO much! I wouldn't be still doing it without all the positive feedback!

Last playlist below! Sending hugs to everyone, take care of yourselves and each other, and talk more soon!

-A

Building anxiety - "What Sarah Said" - Death Cab for Cutie

The search - "Call and Answer" - Barenaked Ladies

Won't be found - "How's It Going To Be" - Third Eye Blind

Crushing falls - "Hurt" - Johnny Cash (cover)

Wipe him - "Wolf Like Howls From the Bathhouse (S.E. Land Otter Champs)" - Sonny Smith

A sweatshirt and pajama pants - "She's the One" - World Party

Distance is nothing - "Whisper" - A Fine Frenzy

Five seconds - "Let Her Cry" - Hootie & the Blowfish

The support of friends - "Why Does It Always Rain On Me?" - Travis

Shared Moments - "Comfortable" - John Mayer

Because you could hurt me - "Let That Be Enough" - Switchfoot

The letter - "Shiver" - Coldplay

Try to trust - "Your Winter (Acoustic)" - Sister Hazel

Cool skin - "Golborne Road" - Nick Laird-Clowes

What keeps you warm - "Stubborn Love" - The Lumineers

I'm still here. - "Lifening" - Snow Patrol

As long as you'll let me - "Amor Fati" - Washed Out