Quick update: 9/21/20

***Not a Chapter***

Hi Friends! Just wanted to give the heads up that posting chapters may slow down a bit, especially in the next couple of days, though I'll do my best. I'm doing a bunch of work on framing out the rest of the story and want to get that right, so you are getting awesome chapters coming up. Unfortunately, I also began a migraine, which is slowing me down (makes it really hard to look at a screen, keep a train of thought, and find the words I'd like to use while writing). So sorry for the delays, but stick with me! I'm still hoping to get something out by the end of today (US time) and will keep you all updated. :)

Glad everyone is enjoying it so far and until I can get another chapter up, check out this amazing video that someone put together on YouTube. It's not mine, but I definitely found it inspiring when writing this story for Natasha and Bucky.

Also, I was thinking of going back and adding youtube videos for the songs I suggested listening to in chapters. I know many of you will have listened to the songs already, but let me know if you think this would be helpful for future readers or if you'd like to see it on chapters moving forward. I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks all and talk soon!