𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 6

Halcyon - (adj.) calm and peaceful; happy, prosperous

Liyah's POV

I just stood there not knowing what to do. Should I come or just stay here behind the door.

I don't have feelings for Felix but why do I feel hurt while seeing him with that girl.

Felix's POV
*Earlier at lunch time*

"Annulment plan at the rooftop after lunch" Liyah said while rushing to go to the cafeteria with her friends

"Yep OK enjoy your lunch Mrs. Lee" I said jokingly because I know she hates it when I call her that...

"Yah Lee Felix was that your wife?" my best friend Hyunjin said

"It's a long story but I'm gonna tell you... come on let's go to the cafeteria" I said while packing my things and Hyunjin just follows me

No one's Pov

Hyunjin and Felix were talking about Felix's on the spot arrange marriage.

They were so busy talking to each other that they didn't realize that somebody heard them and it was Chloe the girl who likes Felix and would do anything just to get her hands on him she also heard about their meeting on the rooftop after lunch so she decided to get there first.

Felix's POV

The walk to the cafeteria with Hyunjin was such a suffering time for me because he kept going on with his questions desperately wanting some answers.

The moment we arrived Hyunjin quickly got us some Food a easily found a table for the two of us.

"OK what's your explanation Mr. Lee" he said while looking at me.

I just told what happened with every detail.....I was explaining and he just stood there, shook.

"What!?... so she doesn't even have feelings for you and you two are planning on a divorce?.. Wait wait but you two just got married and what about your parents? " Hyunjin said with a worried look on his face.

"Well we haven't talked about the either that's why we're meeting at the rooftop today" while I said that I realize that lunch break is almost over

"wait I gotta go I forgot that I'm suppose to meet her like right now or she will go dragon mode at me" I said while waving my hand goodbye to Hyunjin.

I was running so fast that I almost fell on the stairs but I'm OK.

When I opened the door I found a silhouette of a woman and I was expecting it to be Liyah so run to her.... But to my surprise it wasn't.

It was another girl from my class but I don't really know her. I was standing in front of her then she pulled me into her arms and started to hug me tightly I tried to let go but she was using all of her strength.... I feel so uncomfortable around her.

Liyah's POV

"OK I can't stand this" I opened the door loudly so they can hear me. I kicked the door and both of their attention turned to me.

"We're married for like a day but you're already cheating on me" I said while looking at that girl.

Felix completely pushed her and she was shooked of what Felix did to her.

"I know everything Bitch you don't even like him you're just playing with his feelings and you're here now because you're planning to get a divorce with him because this marriage of yours is fake" she said

"hey you don't know anythin-" I interrupted Felix and shouted

"I love my husband so there's nothing you can do but watch us" I took Felix's hand and wrapped it up around my waist

Lol her face was so pissed.

"Yah I'll show you Liyah just you wait" she said

"I'm to tired to wait so sorry" I said in a sarcastic voice

"I'm gonna make Lee Felix mine" she said then leaving both me and Felix alone in the rooftop

After we both realize that she's gone I slowly unwrapped myself from Felix's arm but things got awkward really fast.

"I'm sorry for what happened when I walked up here I saw her shadow and I thought that it was you so-" I didn't let Felix finished his sentence and just said

"It's ok let's just talk about our plan yeah?" I said to quickly change the topic.

"OK" Felix just nod in agreement and we went to the benches to sit

"OK so first we need to find a lawyer that can help us with this so our only time is the weekends because we still have school. I started writing it down but I saw Felix lost in his thoughts.

" Yah Felix Lee are you even listening? "

" Why do you want to divorce?" he said then looked his eyes at me.

"Well so you know to make both of us free from this I know that you're also against this marriage" I said trying to convince him

"What if we can make things work?" he said

"Yah I'm serious stop joking Felix you I don't like it when you say stuff like that."

"The only thing serious right now is my feelings for you" he said while looking at me lifting his palm and placing it on my cheeks.

I felt his hand on my cheeks it started to get warm and I can feel that I'm flashing red right now sh1t.

"Well um the-" I stuttered and he started laughing at me and then I realize that he was just faking it the whole time.

"Lol you're soo serious you should have seen the look on your face" he said while holding his stomach laughing hard.

"Yah I told you that I don't like your jokes or your cheesy lines" I said slightly punching his elbows

Felix's Pov

"The only thing serious right now isy feelings for you" I said it didn't I? then I started to place my palm into her cheeks and she started to blush

I know she doesn't like me that way might get rejected here right now but I gotta play it cool

"Lol you're so serious you should have seen the look on your face" I guess I'll have to hide my feelings for you but someday I'll win you over.

Sorry I was busy these past two days so I didn't get to upload my story but I'm back how yall liking it so far would Liyah fall for Felix to?