𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 58

Serendipity(n.) - the chance of occurrence of events in a beneficial way.

_______________________

Liyah's POV

"So Liyah, you need to pack for your trip with Felix." Chan teased

"Yah Hyung, Liyah doesn't-

"Of course we're going" Why the hell did that came out of my mouth

" Wh- We are?" Felix.

" Yeah" I guess I didn't want to disappoint Chan and Chun-ja, or I'm just letting them be the reason because I still can't accept that I'm already falling for Felix again.

Whatever it is I already said it.

__________________

Felix pulled me outside "Is it you're own decision to come, or are you just going because you don't want to disappoint Chan-Hyung?" He gripped both of my shoulders making a serious look on his face.

"Yes Felix, I want to heal the scar that I gave to myself, I dug a hole for myself not knowing your side of the story, and I'm truly sorry for not hearing you out"

"So after this? Are we still together? The old us? Felix

"Yeah"

"I've been waiting for you not knowing if I still had a chance, but now I'm still willing to wait knowing that in the end, it's still gonna be you and me" Felix

"Liyah the though of you and me still together even though we had problems in the way. Whenever you're prepared but I want us to be in each others arms at the end." Felix
_______________

I gripped tightly to my suitcase while Felix is following behind me.

Since the island is pretty far from where we lived, we had to take a plane but we didn't have to worry about the expenses since Chan already settled it.

"Are you comfortable? Do you need anything?" That's literally like the 5th time he said those exact same words, he glanced occasionally even though he knows that I know what he's doing.

"Yeah" I simply said

"From now on, I'll keep on improving myself till I'll become the man you deserve" interlocking his fingers with mine and slowly resting his head to my shoulders.

"Liyah when we get off this plane let's forget the past year, let's forget all of our regrets and just focus on the now, me and you together like the old times"

"We're already doing it right now," I said smiling at him.

_____________

"Eat more you're probably hungry from the ride" He said shoved at spoon full of strawberry Cheesecaka to mouth but in a nice way though.

"Wow, I haven't had this in a long time" I took a bite after the other.

"You have a little something on your lips" he referred to my mouth and I used my thumb a clean it.

"It's on top of your lips Mrs.Lee"

"Wh-

He placed his lips pressing against mine I don't know what sweeter the icing that was stuck on my lips a few minutes ago that he already cleaned or this feeling inside my stomach when Felix kissed me.

" There all cleaned up " he said it like we didn't do anything, to be honest I was holding in myself from turning into a tomato.

"Was that really necessary?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well yeah"

______________

I trailed behind Felix while he was hauling all of our stuff into the room we were staying in.

My eyes widen when my gaze planted on a single bed.

"I suddenly remembered your reaction our first day when you saw just one bed in the house" Felix, I remembered everything about our past when I was to naive to realize that he has feelings for me.

"You're still my wife and I'm your husband and that won't change ever I won't let anyone allow it" he added.

I felt his honesty while saying those words, I missed this, I missed us, I'm glad to be back here, at first I was annoyed to the point I was about to go back to the stated but then suddenly he showed up to my face and there I was falling for him all over again.

I wish this trip won't end, would his feelings change after he'll win me over again? That I couldn't answer on my own, but this time I'm willing to risk everything just to feel this kind of warmth again, to be in his arms, knowing he'll only love you.

________________

We both decided to rest for a while since we just got here, after that we then went outdoors while both of our hands connected to one another the whole time.

He took me to the place that I adored most, the beach, hearing the sea brushing it's waves aghast the sand made me think of the times we spent with our other friends, come to think of it that's where Felix first confessed his feelings for me.

He patted the seat next to him, trying to tell me to sit beside him.

"Remember the time when you got so pissed because I didn't remember I kissed you" he laughed and yeah that was a little funny to be honest since I though he was just playing with me.

"Yeah I remember a little" I replied.

"Only a little? Well I'll try to make you remember all the little things that we've done, starting with this" he said and placing a ring on my finger, it was the ring that I didn't had the chance to wear, our engagement ring from our marriage.

I took a look at my hands admiring the ring.

"Felix, I remember every single bit of it from where we first meet with the belt, to where you confessed to me to you making food and always taking care of me and you saving me even when we're far apart,you're always there, I can't believe I'm such a fool to just leave"

"Shh, let's focus on the now ok? What's happening now I won't trade it for something else, this is the best thing that happened to me since you left" yeah me too, I won't regret this moment I would trade everything to replay this moment with you.

I buried myself in his embrace and hugged me tightly I missed him so much.

______________