𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 30

Metanoia (n.)- the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life.

__________________________

Felix's POV

That talk with Chan earlier made me cheer up a bit but if she really rejected Minho that doesn't mean that she'll have feelings for me automatically.

I'll just have to wait until she feels the same way for me again I guess.

But I can't get over the fact that she was worried about me, Chan also said she was calling everyone and drove around the city last night.

Maybe there's still a chance? Even though her feelings for me is just 10% I'll make it 100 but not sure how can I do that if Minho already done it.

While I was busy thinking to myself I saw many silhouettes of people outside

I guess It's already lunch time Chan said they'll just eat with me in the cafeteria, I'm already feeling better because of the medicine and tea they gave me.

I walked out of the clinic and straight to the cafeteria the strength in my legs completely vanished as I saw Liyah and Minho together getting lunch.

It's really over... My mind went blank again. Even though she worried about me all night that doesn't mean she has feelings for me.

I just went back Inside feeling the same as yesterday. Did Chan just lied when he said Liyah worried about me to make me feel better?

______________________

Liyah's POV

It's almost lunch time I can't wait to talk to Felix about what really happened yesterday and to make sure he's ok...Chan already told me he's fine but It's different when you personally see him.

*BELL RINGS*

I was about to head to the cafeteria when Minho called me "Liyah are you going to get lunch?" Minho

"well yeah...why"

"I need to do something can you help me?" Minho

"sure" It's not that bad if I help Minho first then head straight to Felix.

Me and Minho walked to the cafeteria to get lunch together and to talk about his problem.

"Soo why do you need my help again?" Liyah

"I think I'm one of the reason why Felix isn't ok right now... You said you're gonna ring him lunch right? Let me pay for it... I know this isn't enough but please let Felix know that I'm truly sorry.

" wait, wh- what happened did you guys fought?" Liyah

" No but I think I didn't consider what he might feel before doing things...So just take this to Felix and tell him I'm sorry.."

"yeah I better hurry up" I left the seat, I was about to go when Minho held my hand stopping me .

"You like Felix." he said out of nowhere... What? do I?

"I'm just worried my parents would kill me if they thought I'm not getting along with Felix or something" Liyah

"Maybe you're just using them as an excuse because you can't believe you really like him for reals." Minho

"I heard you went around the city last night trying to know where he is?"Minh said

"Well yeah, I'm just worried about him" I replied

"Liyah if you didn't have feelings for him you won't act that way, you could have have slept peacefully because you know he should be just fine but you ended up not sleeping all night because you were worried about him" Minho

"of course not....he's like a brother to me you know " Liyah

"Well that's not what I think...well you should really go now" Minho let go of my hand and I immediately went to the clinic Felix was in.

"Felix?.." I slowly opened the door and Felix was just lying in the bed.

"um Felix I brought you Lunch and Minho also brought you food." well here goes nothing.

____________________

Felix's POV

"um Felix I brought you Lunch and Minho also brought you food." Minho again?

"I'm not that hungry...I just need to rest and Chan and Hyunjin already brought me food" Sorry Mrs. Lee for being such a jerk to you but I can't control my feelings right now.

"oh really I'll just leave this here just in case you get hungry agai-"

"I said I'm not hungry...could you please just leave I need to rest" Felix what in the hell are you saying right now.

_____________________

Liyah's POV

"oh really I'll just leave this here just in case you get hungry agai-" He didn't even let me finished my sentence do I really piss him off? Why can't he just tell me what's wrong.

"I said I'm not hungry...could you please just leave I need to rest" Hearing those words coming out from his mouth makes me sad I don't know why but I wanna be the person that he needs right now. Can Minho be right? Do I like Felix? Do I really just use my parents and this arranged marriage as an excuse?

"oh ok I'll just leave" I said without looking back and head back to the classroom.

When I walked out of the clinic I felt tears coming from my eyes and I was shocked to see them myself before I could enter the classroom I managed to wipe it all but my eyes were stii red as hell.

_____________________________

Liyah's POV

"soo how did you're talk with Felix go" Chan asked me

"well It didn't really go that well... I guess he really hates me right now, I insisted for him to eat lunch but he just got mad at me"

"Sorry Liyah I'll just talk to Felix again he's really not like this." I know he's not like that, the Felix I know is always happy, with jokes everywhere and the most sweetest person ever.

_______________________________

Felix's POV

I'm mad right now but sad at the same time.

I didn't know people could feel this way I'm such an idiot she was already standing right there in front of me.

Damn Mrs. Lee you're the first girl to make me do THEESE ridiculous things.

__________________________

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️