𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 45

Viridity- (n.) naive innocence

___________________

Liyah's POV

My friends as in Chan, Hyunjin, Minho and Angel insisted to watch the practice to tease Felix a little bit, I forgot they still don't know that Me and Felix are dating.

Felix is handsome as always, he looks like a prince charming walking in the palace, I notice that his smile seemed forced? likes he's forcing it... when we came in he didn't look at anyone else and just looked at me, Yep make way for the girlfriend lol what am I even thinking right now.

They have this production number at first where all of the representatives need to dance and Introduce themselves, my expression changed when I saw the dance, there was this move where the guy holds the girl's hips while dancing, even though Felix didn't touch Chloe,

I didn't really want to watch it because Chloe just wants me to see her with Felix, I went outside and just sat while my friends are still watching.

"Liyah, what's wrong are you ok?" I didn't know that Angel followed me

" I'm ok" I said but looking at Angel's face I know that she won't believe me.

I was so kind of I don't know what this feeling is, keeping this to myself.

"You think I believe you, come on tell me what's wrong" Angel

I took a deep breath and then told Angel the whole thing about me and Felix.

"Yah really?, I'm so happy for you, like he' the only guy that made you say yes" talking about this with Angel really helped me cheer up a little bit.

"That explains your mood, that's jealousy girl" Me? Jealous no way.

When we both came back inside it was time for the gown segment the music changed into a more dramatic slow tone and the guy has to act that he's in love with the girl or something, like the girl waits in this small house waiting for the guy to court her I think.

When it was Felix's turn he just frowned and I liked it because I can see that he doesn't want especially Chloe touching him or something, they were the only pair that didn't held hands the entire practice, I can see Chloe trying to catch Felix's Hand but he won't let her and just give off a annoyed face.

__________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Felix went home together since he said there are not many people here left.

He tried to talked to me but I just answered Yes and No and kept it very short to end our conversation easily, I gave him the silent treatment.

We arrived the house and I walked straight to the guest room and forgot to lock the door sh!t

"Mrs. Lee why are you being like this?" he still has guts to asked me what's wrong, sometimes he's too innocent but I like that about him.

"Nothing" I said and just pretended playing with my phone.

"Why are you so cold to me since our practice, I was looking at you for inspiration but in the middle of our practice I can't find you anymore" He's to cute but I'm still pissed about what happened, I trust Felix but I don't trust That Chloe.

"Then look at Chloe why look for me when there's Chloe right beside you" I said and got out of the guest room and went inside the main bedroom (where Felix and me used to sleep together) to get clothes because I was still in my uniform.

I could see his face smiling while I'm finding my clothes

"Are you jealous Mrs. Lee" He said giving me a back hug.

"What no, who said I'm jealous-

He kissed me and his kisses are always intoxicated, like I get drunk when I kissed him and just forget everything else.

"You don't need to be jealous because you're the only Mrs. Lee that I can kiss like this and nobody else" I blushed when I heard him say that.

"But I sorta told Angel about us" Liyah

"Soo?"

"I broke my promise, because I was so umcomfortable earlier with you and Chloe"

"I like seeing you like this, It shows how much you love me, I can't even imagine, Is this a dream?" He pinched himself.

"So is it ok to tell Chan and Hyunjin about us?" He said while hugging me.

"Just tell them not to tell anyone, I trust them and I also trust you"

"Liyah let's sleep together" My jaw dropped because of what he said.

"What?" Liyah

"You know sleep next to each other, you don't sleep next to me anymore I miss your hugs" oh that kind of sleeping together Liyah you really have dirty mind.

__________________________

I'm sorry for cringey content lol