𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 16

Elysian (adj.) - beautiful or creative;divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

Liyah's POV

Tommorow's our trip to the beach I'm so excited because you know I love the water.

Being there calms me down and I can forget about my problems.

I can't wait for this day to end.

______________________

Liyah's POV

It was time for gym class so everyone changed to their P.E uniforms and went inside the gym.

Every month there's this tournament, to show us what we learned.

I suddenly remembered the time when Felix and I were trapped in here. Wait why am I even thinking of that!?

The guys are on the other side of the gym while the girls on the other one.

Boys played basketball and we just played you know the traditional dodge ball.

Boys are playing first so me and my friend Angel sat on the bleachers to watch the game.

The game wasn't starting yet so we're just waiting but the I felt something in my stomach

"Angel can you save this seat for me I'll just be in the bathroom real quick" and immediately rushed out of the gym.

______________________

Felix's POV

The game is starting but I can't see Liyah anywhere she was just here a minute ago.

Doesn't she want to see how good her husband is.

And then the whistle blows.

"OK Felix you're up" i can't play, I don't want play.

"Sorry man but I... my leg hurts and it's really painful" I looked around trying to find Liyah but she still wasn't here.

The game started and the score gap is slowly getting longer I really want to play but not right now.
___________________

Liyah's POV

I was in toilet trying to see if I'm on my period again but no.

I heard someone came in the bathroom and I just stayed quiet.

I'm in one of the toilet cubicles but the I suddenly heard someone locked the door from outside.

I think there's something blocking it though and then I heard a familiar voice.

"Goodluck trying to see Felix now, and this time he won't save you for sure" she laughed

" Chloe I know you like Felix but this is going way to far you think he'll like you if you're going to do things like this"

" I know he won't like me but I'm gonna give my very best to make sure that the both of you are miserable" I can hear her footsteps slowly fading

OK I forgived her once but this is just going way to far.

The thing she tried to block the door is not really sturdy so I think I can push this over.

It'll take me years though I sighed and started pushing the door.

________________________

Felix's POV