𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 37

Atelophobia (n.)- the fear of imperfection, the fear of never being good enough.

Angel's POV

"Liyah...Are you crying? I turned to my best friend as a saw a bunch of tears falling from eyes.

"Don't worry, I just remembered something" She said

"Well do you mind telling me what it is? maybe I could help you" I tried to comfort her.

"Well last time we came here Felix told me what he really feels about me, that he sees me more than a friend" Oh that time, they were playing seven minutes in heaven but we heard Felix confessed to her.

"And he said the next time we go here again he'll make sure that we're together for reals, I just feel guilty because maybe he'll think I'm just playing with his feelings even though he said he's willing to wait." I feel sad for them both but I hope they'll end up together for reals.

"Liyah, I'm gonna tell you something but please don't be mad" She turned to face me with a confused look on her face.

"When Felix confessed his feelings to you we all heard it all of us...I didn't told you because I thought you would be mad at me for hearing your conversation" I just lowered my head.

"Yah Angel

.

.

.

.

-Do you think I'll be mad at you because of that" I smiled and hugged her.

"I just thought you'll think I invaded your privacy or something" I said

" You're my bestfriend and nothing can change that" we just stayed there hugging each other, when we finally let each other go we wiped our tears.

"soo what's your decision, are you gonna tell Felix what you feel or what" Angel

"That's the point I don't know if I have feelings for him or not I don't what what love feels like or what it means." Liyah

"Well...you'll just know...when you can't stop staring at them,when you're nervous when you get mad when they're talking to others, when you feel something when they say something sweet and you know you feel what they call butterflies" Angel

____________

Liyah's POV

Is that what I'm feeling THEESE past few days... They call it butterflies in their stomach.

Is this it? The sign that I have been waiting for? No It can't be I still have to find more reasons.

Lee Felix... Out of all the girls in the universe way'd you have to pick me.... Well he didn't really picked me our parents did but he said he already had feelings for me before the arrange marriage.

"I think I've felt one of those before..." I said

"Really when?!" Angel shouted....

"When Felix does something I can feel something in my stomach.... Is that it? Is that what you call butterflies?" I said.

"Well I think that's enough reason for yourself to prove that you have feelings for him" Angel said

________________

Angel's POV

Liyah just starred at me and at the same time Felix called me and I excused myself I walked away to make sure Liyah won't hear us.

"Liyah my mom is calling can I excuse myself for a bit?" I said as an excuse

"Of course take your time"

"hello...Felix"

[hello this is actually Hyunjin, Felix is busy adding finishing touches to the decoration so I called you to say that you need to bring Liyah home now and think of an excuse to make her feel scared or something]

"oh yeah ok" whenever I hear his voice it sends me shivers.

I ended the call and quickly walked to Liyah.

________________________

Liyah's POV

"Liyah something happened to your house, there was a break in and attacked everybody including Felix" When Angel said those words, the first thing that pop out of my mind was Felix, Is he gonna be alright?.

I drove the car so fast that we didn't know that we already arrived at the house.

I was completely panicking what if... Flashes of blood and killers run through my mind... OK stop he's OK right he has to be ok.

We got outside the car and then when I saw the house tears started running down my face that I didn't even noticed it at first.

Me and Angel went back to the house and I saw police tape in the front door.

When I saw the police tape i don't know what to do anymore... I didn't even told Felix what I really felt and now he's totally not gonna hear it.

"Liyah let's go to the back door " I quickly ran to the backyard and.

.

.

.

.

.

"SURPRISE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYAH" I saw all of my friends in the backyard covered with balloons and my eyes landed on Felix, more tears started to fall from my eyes.

I completely forgot that it was my birthday that explains everything they did.

"Yah, Liyah sorry I didn't mean to scare-" I hugged Angel and burry my face on her shoulders .

"I thought you forgot... I thought you all were mad at me and then I started thinking what I did wrong" She just continued to hug me, she broke the hug making face the direction Felix was standing.

Felix slowly walked forward holding a cake, Happy Birthday Mrs. Lee , That jerk had time to make a cake and It's strawberry, he put the cake down once he made sure that I saw It.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Lee, I'm sorry if I almost gave you a heart attack, I felt bad when you said you had no one to celebrate your birthday with, so I thought maybe now that I'm here- I hugged Felix tightly like this is gonna be our last hug, we completely forgot that our other friends are here.

"Mrs. Lee you know what?" he said but we're still hugging.

"Hmm?" Liyah

"I wish It's your birthday everyday, I don't care if I have to prepare this over and over" He said

"Why?" I asked

"Because if I get to hug to like this everyday I won't mind" when he said those words I felt something in my stomach.

This was it..... those butterflies

_____________

Lol idk if how many chapters is this story.