𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 10

Drapetomania (n.) - an urge to run away.

Liyah's POV

"Anyone! Is someone there, can you hear meee?!"

I just shouted and shouted the same words over and over again. I know it's useless because school is over and I can't get out here until tomorrow morning.

I reached for my phone and I didn't get any signal and I was almost out of battery. Well luck is really on my side today.

That bitch Chloe when I see her I'm gonna ruin her face. I wish I didn't let Felix go first.

Wait Felix.... he's still waiting for me outside the school.

"Feliiiiiix!"

"I'm heeere in the gym"

"Can you hear mee?"

Welp I guess he can't hear me here.

I heard loud thunder noises and I think it's going to rain pretty soon.

My legs felt weak and I started to cry I'm all alone here in this little room with no one.

Felix's POV

I stood by the car looking at my watch it's already 4:56 pm what's taking Liyah so long?

I tried calling her but she won't pick up. OK relax I'm just gonna wait 10 mins more.

I got inside the car because the weather is becoming awful.

"Hey kid" The guard of the school knocked on my car window.

"What are still doing here?"

"Well I'm waiting for my girlfriend she's still in there" I just said girlfriend because she doesn't want me to call her my wife yet she said it's still not the right time.

"oh you better hurry up.. the news said it's going to rain today"

"yeah OK thank you"

I tried calling her one last time but she was still wasn't picking up her phone. OK that's the last draw.

I think she was with Chloe earlier...and then I remembered what Chloe said to her when we were in the rooftop... Aishh She must be in trouble.

I got out of the car and rain started to drop little by little.

I ran as fast I can because I was starting to get wet. I immediately went inside our classroom if she's still there... but no she wasn't.

I checked every room in our school but there was no sign of her. I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest in a bad way though.

I screamed her name multiple times.

"Mrs. Lee where are you?"

"Yaaah Liyaaaah where the hell are you!"

All the other rooms left was way across the field and in this stage the rain really started to get heavy.

I stared at the field for a few seconds before completely running under the rain.

I ran and ran until I arrived at the gym.

" Liyah are you here?"

"Where are you?"

I yelled from the top of my lungs with the loud rain. Im so tired my legs won't move anymore I started to give up but a heard a tiny voice coming from the cleaning closet inside the gym.

"Felix?"

"Don't worry I'm here where are you!?"

"Inside the closet I'm locked in here."

I quickly got inside the gym with my wet clothes and kicked the door of the closet Liyah was in.

When I saw her she was on her knees with tears on her face.

I quickly got down and hugged her.

"Yah don't scare me like that I though you were kidnapped or something what would I say to your parents." I said as she cried into my chest.

"It's ok I'm here no-

I heard a loud bang coming from the gym door.

Me and Liyah both looked at each other realising that we're locked inside the gym. Well someone looked us up maybe it was the janitor or guard of the school or something

We both quickly got up and both screaming hoping someone could hear us but no.

Even though our voices were combined we still can't hear each other because of the loud rain outside.

"Well I guess we're gonna be here for a while." even though I'm trapped in here atleast it's with her.

Liyah's POV

"Well I guess we're gonna be here for a while" Felix said

"Um Felix you're soaking wet.... Did you shower in the rain" I said while looking at him he looks so tired like he just ran a marathon all by himself.

"Oh yeah I ran all the way here I didn't have an umbrella and our classroom was in the other side of the campus" he said fidgeting his pockets trying to find something in his pocket.

"Well do you have you your phone with you?" he said while looking at me.

"um yeah I've been trying to get some signal here earlier but it's no use" I said

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait for someone to come here"Felix said walking to the chairs while wearing his dripping clothes and I just followed him.... when I sat down beside him his face completely got red and looked away in a split second and I was just looking at him with a confused look in my face.

"well umm Liyah your inside clothes are showing because your uniform is wet... I'm sorry maybe it's because I hugged you earlier" he said while changing his sight in the opposite direction looking away from me.... I quickly covered my chest with my hands because of embarrassment.

"oh I'm sorry it's not you're fault you were just comforting me earlier" I said as I quickly opened my bag to find a new top and luckily I still have a spare left.

I was about to take off my clothes then suddenly I realised that Felix was still there and I can't just change in front of him.

"Well um Felix can you um look away for a few seconds please I just need to change and don't get any ideas" I said to him

"Well you wish.. but I already changed your clothes when you were sick soo.....

" Yah Felix you perv"

"Don't worry I'm just joking take your time Mrs. Lee."

I quickly changed my wet uniform to a nice and dry T shirt I brought. Felix was still covering his eyes when I finished changing.

OK srry for not uploading for almost a week I've been truly busy for some school stuff but I'll update the same schedule.
-❤️