𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 13

Gigil (n.) - an irresistible urge to hug or squeeze someone because you love them.

FELIX'S POV

I thought she forgot about us separating but I guess she really wants to do it I don't blame her marriage is a very serious thing it means to share your life with someone you love and now she's sharing it with a stranger.

I don't know what hurts mor,my head or my heart she's very easy to love because girls only want me because of my looks and she's different from them but I guess the world can't let you have want you want.
_______________________

Liyah's POV

Felix finished the food he took his medicine I put the dishes on the tray and brought it down the kitchen.

I went upstairs again to get ready to go to bed. I stopped when I saw Felix sleeping like a baby in the bed. I still can't get over my parents, I can't believe they just put one bed and now I have to share it with Felix.

To be clear Felix is a good guy but he's not my type he's too famous in our school and I think we don't match each other but I'm grateful to have him here.

I quickly slide in the bed with Felix still sleeping I covered my body with my blanket and slowly travelled dreamland.
______________________

Felix's POV

When I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Mrs. Lee sleeping beside me I quickly checked the time and it was 2 in the morning my head got a lot better.

I saw Liyah shaking due to coldness I quickly seek for her blanket and wrapped it all over her body but I was again surprised because she pulled me into her arms and hugged me tightly but she was still sleeping.

I could hear her voice mumbling something "don't go it's cold" am I dreaming right now I picnhed myself to make sure. I just laid on the bed beside her and she is still hugging me tightly I don't hate it but I guess I like it a little?
_____________________

Liyah's POV

I wake up because the birds outside are already chirping like crazy.

Yeaaah I'm so excited because there's no more cancellations we can finally go find a lawyer and solve this wedding mix up.

Yah what is this I saw my hands around Felix and his around mine, was this our position the whole night!?

"Yaaah" I shouted I fell off the bed and so did Felix.

"Is there a fire? Liyah are you OK where are you?" he said while his hair are still messy and he's wrapped around his little blanket.

"Did you planned that out?!" I shouted, "you know I don't like those things Felix " I said slowly standing up and fixing myself.

"Yah you were the one who hugged me first and I can't get out because you were using all of your strength and you were mumbling words like DON'T LEAVE ME, I'M SO COLD something like that" defending himself

I was a bit embarrassed of what I did and I blamed Felix immediately.

"oh umm sorry I guess I have sleeping problems I'll correct it right away again sorry being that way" I lowered my head.

"it's ok Mrs. Lee you know I can't resist you... I'll prepare breakfast and you can go take a shower" he was folding our blankets and fixing our bed.

I can't believe I'm married to him but I know I'm not the one who deserves his love and attention it should to someone he truly love not me not some girl who just appeared out of nowhere.

I took off my clothes, grabbed a towel and used my bathrobe and just went to the bathroom.

______________________

We both finished our breakfast and we are now in Felix's car heading to a law office for our separation I can't believe this nightmare is going to an end.

Felix parked his car outside and we both entered the office.

As we entered we noticed that there is a lady in the counter i quickly grabbed Felix and head straight to her.

"Um we're going to file an annulment how can we do that are there any requirements or...." I was talking at the lady but she was just flirting with Felix how dare she.. Wait I don't like Felix.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face to my her eyes off of Felix and to get my attention.

"Oh sorry it's been a long time since a saw a guy like him.. Can you repeat what you said ma'am" I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I said we're going to file an annulment what's the easiest way to do that?" I said all over again.

"oh it's really easy you just need to prove to court that you both can't be with each other and then we'll just have to check the legality of the marriage and you have to be old enough" she said.

"Wait?... old enough as in 18 and 21?" Gosh I hope not I'm 18 but me and Felix are the same age.

"Yes ma'am do we have a problem?"

"He's underage" I said while pointing at Felix.

"I guess there's nothing we can do about that ma'am we're really sorry"

OK I'm pissed I stomped my way out of the office.

Are we just gonna stay a couple forever? I'm so mad at my parents I hate them.

I slammed Felix's car door, went inside and he just started to drive back to our house.
_______________________

Felix's POV

When that lady said we can't do anything about it I didn't felt the same way as Liyah I mean I guess everyday my feelings for her started to get more clear.

She was staring at the window with a grumpy face I guess she really hates me.

I held her hand trying to comfort her.

"It's ok Mrs. Le- I mean Liyah we'll find another way I mean we could sabotage my birth certificate how's that sound" I joked because I hate seeing her that way.

"You dumbass.. Thank you Felix" I'm more satisfied with her look now compared to how she looked a minute ago.

She opened the car window to feel the breeze and I guess to forget about what happened earlier?

While she was sticking her head out of the window the wind blew one of her earings.

"Felix stop" she said

I stopped the car we both got out to look for her earing.

"Shit I can't lose that it was my mother's she'd kill me if she finds out."

"Don't worry we'll find it it's shiny the sun will reflect on it" I said to calm her down

After a couple minutes of searching I saw something shiny maybe that was it and I was right I found her earing but I also found something else.

stream backdoor pips💘