𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 60

Serendipity (n.) - finding someone good without looking for it.

__________

"Mrs Lee, what are you doing?" I didn't answer his question.

"You're leaving?" He said.

"Can you get my shorts over there?" I said and he quickly followed, he must be so confused.

"Why- what- I thought we were fine already?"

"To our house, I'm gonna live there unless you don't want it-

He quickly placed another suitcase on the bed and got a handful of my clothes from the cabinet.

"Don't leave a single thing ok? Come let's go hurry"

________________

I felt everything coming back to me when I entered the house, I  placed my stuff into the main bedroom which was the biggest room in this house.

"You alright?" Felix opened the door and plopped on the bed next to me.

"Yeah, it's just I can't believe that even though we've been through so much, in the end, we still ended up together" I turned my head to face him.

"Yeah, you never know what destiny does, by the way where's that hoodie of yours?"  Felix.

"Hoodie? I think it's still back in the states since I thought I'm just having my summer break here, I didn't expect this but here we are, by the way, I only have one pair of the hoodie how can you remember it?

" Remember the time when we watched titanic in the living room, ever since that incident do you think I can forget about that hoodie?" He laughed and I slightly punched him in the shoulders

"Perv"

____________________
(A/n:Ok this is gonna be weird  *nervous laughter*)

From laughing a minute ago his face changed into a serious one and locked me inside his arms and now on top of me.

"I missed you" he whispered, that send shivers to my spine.

I gulped when I saw him rustling and trying to unbutton his shirt, I felt a cold sweat dripping from the side of my head.

He started kissing the bridge of my neck and then placed his lips on top of mine.

I felt his fingers intertwined with mine and his other hand cupping the side of my cheek.

__________________

*Next day*

I woke up in Felix's arms while hugging me tightly.

I slowly lifted my head to his face, he's so pretty plus with no shirt on now, that's a combo.

I usually have trouble sleeping with someone but when I turn my back away from him, he automatically contours his body to mine.

And when he notices that my hands are far away from him, he would unconsciously search mine and interlocked it with his.

"You keep turning away, are you uncomfortable?" Felix.

"No sorry, you can go back to sleep"

"Ok babe" he gave a peck on the cheeks before going back to sleep WHAAAAAT did he just call me, I thought that MRS LEE would be my nickname forever but I guess not, I kinda like it though.

his embrace is so comforting, I can't believe we just did it, if I'm dreaming right now don't ever wake me up.

______________________