𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 14

Qualtagh (n.) - the fist person you meet on a special day.

Felix's POV

I caught a glance of a shiny thing and immediately took it, it was Liyah's earing but I also found something else.

I saw a box where Liyah's earing landed and I quickly called her to give back her earing and to examine the box that I found.

"Mrs. Lee I found it!" Liyah rushed over to me and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thaaank youuu I don't know what I'd do without you thanks Felix" after she thanked me she was also confused because of the box right in front of us.

"What's that?" she replaced her relief expression with a confused look.

"I don't know either but I'm gonna find out" as I slowly approach the box but then it just moved.

"Yah what if something bad is in there or something" Liyah backed off and stood behind me while I was sitting in my knees trying to find out what's inside it.

I slowly opened it and there it was........

________________________

Liyah's POV

Felix slowly opens the box but before he can completely open it a little puppy jumped right out of it.

I fell on my butt because it scared the hell out of me. Felix on the other hand was so happy to see it.

"Mrs. Lee look it's so cute she got your eyes" He was really happy and why is he acting like that dog is our child or something.

"Shee?" i walked over to Felix to get a closer look on the puppy. Indeed it was a She Felix played with it and that puppy was completely attached to him.

"Mrs. Lee can we keep it?... Poor thing I think it doesn't have a home and Lixah doesn't have any friends with her and no one to take care of her" wow he was quick it think he really likes dogs and he already thought of a name in like minutes.

"Wait wait Lixah?" i asked him

"Yeah Mrs.Lee it's like Liyah but it's also Felix if we take her home she'll be our baby right?" is he really taking this seriously we just came from the Law office but he really wants to take that little puppy- I mean Lixah with us.

"Yeah we can take her home but taking care of a puppy requires responsibility you have to feed her, walk her, clean her mess are you sure you can do it?" Felix stood up with Lixah in his hands with shimmer in his eyes.

"Yes I can do it-i mean we can do it" he was so happy he immediately put Lixah in the back to her box and he carried her inside his car.

______________________

Liyah's POV

I threw away stuff on the couch and lay down there. I was so tired from what happened earlier I can't believe we can't be separated and if we do it'll be in 3 years because Felix is not in the legal age yet.

I was laying on the couch and I saw Felix and Lixah entering, Felix's smile didn't fade away the whole ride, I guess he really likes dogs.

"Um Felix why do you like dogs- I mean Lixah so much?" he put Lixah down and law down on the couch beside me.

"Because I like caring for someone. I want everybody to feel that I'm here for them and always will because I don't want them to experience what I experienced." I looked him and his expression completely changed.

"I'm sorry for reminding you about your parents I didn't mean it that way-"

"It's ok as long as someone's with me I can forget it all and right now I have you and Lixah." When he said that my heart melted he's like a child I didn't even know that I played a big role in Felix's life.

_________________________

*School Morning*

Liyah's POV

Me and Felix repeated our same routine and went to school. When me and Felix walked together I could definitely hear whispers like it's still there, why can't people just move on.

We got into our classroom in time. And we both sat in our usual chairs I noticed a empty seat right next to me but I just ignored it.

"OK class today I'll be introducing a new student today so keep it down a little bit" she sent a signal for the new student to come in.

All of the female students dropped their jaws to see a very handsome guy came in and they began to chat and whisper to each other.

"OK class be quite let's hear him say his introductions" Because of Mrs. Kim once again our room is filled with silence.

The guy cleared his throat before speaking "Good Morning everyone my name is Lee Minho but you guys can call me Lee Know or Minho I hope I can get along with all of you"

I was looking at him the whole time and then he looked back at me, to make sure I looked around for someone behind me or something but no one was there.

What the hell why is he looking at me like that is there something on my face.

And then Mrs. Kim suddenly spoke "OK Mr. Lee Know I'm not gonna call you by your last name because there are already to many Lee's in here" and then she looked at me and Felix giggling.

Lee Know was still looking at me so she didn't heard Mrs. Kim's words. Our teacher waved her hand around his face calling his name multiple times and then he got back to reality.

"You can sit over there beside Ms. Liyah"You can sit over there beside Ms. Liyah" Lee know nodded and walked straight to his seat.
________________________

Felix's POV

"Good Morning everyone my name is Lee Minho but you can call me Lee Know or Minho I hope we all can get along" as he finished those sentences he locked his eyes onto Liyah... Even though our teacher was saying something to him he wasn't paying attention she just looked at Liyah.

"You can sit over there beside Ms. Liyah" Great and now he has to sit with her too I don't like him.

Lol And now here comes Minho haha