𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 56

Ukiyo (n.) - Living in the moment detached from the bothers of life.

Liyah's POV

" Did you bought those flowers and strawberries at the kitchen?" Angel.

" They were from Felix" I simply said.

" What that's so cute, are you back together already?" Angel

"Of course not, I was thinking of throwing it out but, my mom said it was rude to do that kind if stuff and it was a total waste the strawberries were sweet"

"So are you back together?"

"No, I already said it earlier"

"So what's your label?"

"Umm strangers? He said he would court me again but I doubt that it's gonna last, plus Chloe will logo beast mode if she finds out that her boyfriend is seeing me"

" Alexa is that you? " some random guy tapped my shoulder.
.
.
.
.

"Is that really you?" I turned around to see MINHO?

" You're back?" why does everyone tells me that same thing over and over again, well changed so much in just a year his hair color changed his height and his voice became a little deeper.

"Yeah, I'm only here for vacation though sorry not telling" 

"I think I kinda know the reason why you left" I didn't told even Angel the real reason why I left so suddenly, how did he found out? is it possible that Felix told him?

"I'll let you guys talk first" Angel left me and Minho at the table.

" As far as I know I haven't told anyone even about the real reason why I left" I said 

" I saw everything, remember the fireworks on the last day of our closing program in school, you looked for Felix that time and I was picking up something from the gym but I stopped when I saw Cloe and Felix together- 

" Minho, it's really ok I don't want to talk about that anymore, it makes me hate myself for the decisions I made-

"Liyah you see I was there before you came so saw the whole thing, Felix was trying to pick up his jacket from the gym but them suddenly Chloe came out of nowhere and acted hurt, you know Felix can't resist helping people because that time Chloe had an injury right? Minho 

"Why, what does that have to do with anything it still doesn't change the fact that they kissed"

"Felix did nothing wrong Alexa, it was Chloe's fault-

"She kissed him and he didn't pulled back Minho" tears again, I was surprised to see I still have tears left.

Minho took out a  handkerchief and wiped my tears.

"Liyah, I saw you running when that happened I was about to go after you but, Felix pushed her away, shouting things like he doesn't like anyone touching his lips except you something like that" I was crying earlier but I blushed when I heard those words, is it true or Felix made Minho say these things to make me feel guilty and come back to him.

"He did? wait how do I know if this is true?" 

" Because I don't want you to regret choosing Felix over me" Minho, I feel bad for him, I hope one day he'll find someone who'll make him happy.