𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 25

Enamour . attract; cause to be enamored

Liyah's POV

Both Felix and my parents left the house and decided to eat outside.

I know my parents they're gonna start asking questions-

"So Felix are you Liyah good?" My dad asked. See I told you they're like reporters.

"Oh of course we never fought and we understand each other" Felix said while eating like how can he be so relaxed.

"oh that's good to hear..... So do you both like each other now?" Mom asked.

Felix didn't respond fast to that question unlike the other ones.

"Mom you and dad both set us up and it's not like we have a choice anyway" I answered.

"So you like each other now?" Mrs. Lee kept teasing us.

"Yes, yes we do" I said and everyone except Felix didn't believe it.

I know it's just a lie but I just said it for them not to asked questions anymore.

_________________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Felix said goodbye to our parents because we're not seeing them again for a while again.

I didn't really actually mind but I'm not a bad daughter I love my parents.

But Felix he didn't experience the same love with his parents as I did maybe that's why he's a bit emotional.

___________________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Felix are now having a movie marathon in our house.

I still remember the crazy scene I made last time we both watched a movie together.

"Liyah about what you said earlier I just want you to Clarify it....... Are you finally accepting my feelings?" Felix

"Felix um my parents they won't stop with their questions if my answer didn't satisfy them.. I just said that to stop them earlier I'm sorry" Liyah

"It's ok I said before I'll be waiting for you" Felix.

________________________

Liyah's POV

Ugh I hate school but it's almost over so yeheey no more waking up early I'm gonna sleep in all the time.

"OK class for this activity I'm gonna be grouping you by 3"
Mrs. Kim said

I'm hoping to be paired with Angel because I'm used to working with her.

"Angel, Hyunjin and Chan" lol Angel was jumping and screaming in her seat but wait so does this mean..

Liyah,Felix and Lee know you three will be in one group.

"Oh I smell dramaaa" Hyunjin said.

"Shut up" Felix said.

Wait why do they know something that I don't?

"oh and I almost forgot this is due to tommorow since it's not that hard..... ok class dismissed."

"So where do you want to do the activity?" Felix said.

"Oh I think it's fine if we do it in the house." Liyah

"What time can I come?" Minho said while packing his bag.

"Oh whatever time you want" Felix said.

______________________

Liyah's POV

Me Felix and Minho are now in the living room trying to figure out our activity.

Mrs. Kim trolled us she said it would be easy but no.

Thanks to Minho the atmosphere became more lively he started telling jokes and I cracked up everytime.

But Felix didn't laughed at all, he was just serious the whole time.

We all started to get hungry and Felix cooked for us so the three of us gather in the kitchen like toddlers.

Felix filled my plate with the food.

"Yah I loooove this dish... You're the best"

Felix's POV

"Yah I loooove this dish... You're the best" I know I am.

I may not be a clown like Minho but the way to get a girl is through her stomach I think?

When Liyah said those words I glanced at Minho.

"I'm not that hungry" Minho said and she gave most of her food to Liyah.

"Yah I know I said I like this dish but I can't really finish this" Liyah

She didn't accept Minho's food I tried to hide my happiness but that wasn't working.

"Yah Felix is everything OK?" Liyah

"Everything's perfect" I said
___________________________

Liyah's POV

After we ate dinner we continued our activity.

Thankfully we finished the activity and looked at the time and it was still not that late.

"OK so we just need to decide who will be going to report this tomorrow... Mrs. Kim said there will be two reporters so let's just play Rock paper scissors for it who ever losses each time will be the reporter" I said

"OK that sounds good" both of them agreed with me.

"Rock paper scissors shot" both Felix and Minho throwed rock and I picked scissors.

"Life is mean I don't want to report tommorow I guess I'll just have to accept my fate" I wined

"Hurry up you two whoever losses gets to share this burden with me" I said.

__________

Class sucks even though it's just online lol