𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 8

Felicity (n.) - an intense feeling of happiness

Felix's POV

I walked into the bathroom to give Liyah her pads and slide it down under the door

"here you go Mrs. Lee I already put the groceries in the car so after you're done with that we can go home and you can rest" I said while leaning against the door guarding her as she changes.

" you got me "all nights"? how did you know I didn't even instructed you" she not believing I got her what she wanted.

"well I got a little advice" I said proudly.

She knocked on the door as a signal for me to get off there. When she walked out of the toilet her body was so wet from sweat I think?

"why are you so wet did you take a shower there while I was gone?" I said to her

"try being looked up there for 30 minutes let's see if you don't sweat like this" she said

I just laughed at her she was so cute.

Liyah's POV

I can't believe I ordered Felix to get me some pads earlier And I think his mood is back so that's good Felix being quiet is really new to me beacuse i always see him smiling or laughing like a ball of sunshine.

"Um Mrs. Lee? what's the difference between" all night" pads and regular pads? " Felix just asked out of the blue.

" Well when you're on your period, the first few days the blood comes out much faster that's what we call heavy flow and we use all night pads for that to not get blood on our shorts something like that" I explained to him

"wait why are you interested in stuff like this?" I said laughing

"Yah don't get any ideas Mrs. Lee a girl from earlier said that on your first day of period I need to get you some all night pads and I was just curious of what that meant" he said

___________________________________

We arrived at our house and Felix brought the groceries in the kitchen and arranged them to where they should be.

I was helping Felix putting away the stuff when I felt like a knife stabbed into my lower stomach and I think this is because of my period.

I fell down on the floor pressing both my hands into my lower stomach area I lost the strength in my legs because of the pain.

When Felix turned around he quickly helped me get up and said

"Liyah are you OK?"

"Yeah I'm fine this is just because of my period"

"Does it hurt that much can you walk?" he said

I tried to stand but nope my legs won't obey me.

"OK I'm gonna take you upstairs"
Felix carried me in a bridal style and carefully placed me in the bed.

"I'm just gonna take a quick nap after I wake up everything will get better I guess" I said trying to fall asleep on the bed.

"OK call me if you need anything" he said

"I will.. and Um Felix thank you for today" I said and smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it Mrs. Lee" he said smiling back at me.

Day by day I feel at ease with Felix and I think I'm starting to trust him a bit more.

After he left I just close my eyes and then quickly fell asleep.

Felix's POV

It's already 8:00 in the evening but Liyah isn't up yet I guess it's normal for girls to have pain like that when it's their period I don't know ?

I went down to the kitchen and thought of cooking some soup for Liyah because she haven't had dinner yet.

After I finished cooking it I carefully went upstairs and brought her the soup but she was still asleep.

She curled up into a ball while sleeping I gently put the soup in the table and got close to her.

I placed my hand on her forehead and whoa she was burning. I didn't think it was this serious was this normal for girls?

She was shaking because of the cold and I quickly put a thick blanket on her to make her feel warm.

I held up my phone and quickly googled on how to treat her and I just did the first thing I read and it was... warm sponge bath the whole body including the neck chest area and forehead after medicine.

I quickly heated up of some water and search the cabinets some medicine and luckily I found some.

I poured the hot water into a bowl and then added room temperature water to make it just right I don't want her to burn you know.

I place the bowl, medicine and a cup of water in a tray and then carried them upstairs.

"um Liyah can you hear me?... You need to drink some medicine" I said softly

But she wasn't opening her eyes nor didn't move a single muscle.

Well I just put the medicine in the mouth and made her swallow it. I though after moving her around she would wake up but no.

I took the sponge bath and realized that wait she needs to do this herself I can't remove her upper clothes without her permission I quickly tapped her head

"Liyah you need to wake up"
I said

And once again she was just sleeping like a baby.

God forgive me on what I'm about to do.

I soaked the towel in the warm water and placed it on her fore head. As I was unbuttoning her top I just looked away and carefully took off carefully her upper clothes with my head turning to the other side and quickly put the towel on the chest and under her arms.

Before I turned my head back to her I searched for a blanket and quickly covered her upper body with it.

After i gave her a warm bath I opened her closet and found a warm top, I turned to her I sighed again knowing I'm gonna dress her up again.

I turned my head as I pulled down the blanket I lifted her head and dressed her... the whole time I was doing that my arms were shaking.

I felt proud of myself after what I just did and just looked at her.

"someday I'm gonna make you feel the same way as I do"

I sat on the bed next to her to check her temperature and let out I sigh of relief as she cool down a little bit I just sat there and didn't realize I was already sleeping.

"Liyah's POV"

"ouch my head hurts and I think I still have Dysmenorrhoea."

Wait don't remember changing my clothes yesterday... What the I was shocked to see Felix sleeping beside me. Oh god what did he do to me last night

Yeey three updates in a day I hope you guys are liking the story so faaar❤️