𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 53

Moxie(n.) - courage; nerve- determination.

Liyah's POV

"You too, I was about to call you, sooo what's your plans for vacation? Do you want to visit here?"

"I don't know should I?" it's been a year but it didn't really helped me as much, when they said TIME HEALS SCARS Well it didn't heal mine. 

"You better, Hyunjin had been suspicious of me lately, hae always asks who's calling me and what knot" yeah basically Angel didn't tell Hyunjin and the others about me and kept it to ourselves, I know it was so much to ask because she could not hide anything from her boyfriend Hyunjin.

I know that it's vacation, I won't be working in the company anytime soon since I've been working and studying my ass off the whole year.

The US is great I've seen and done many things I haven't before so it was a brand new experience.

Taking a break would be nice right? I mean I deserve it.

"OK, I'll go in one condition"

"Sure what is it?"

"Don't tell anyone about me coming back" 

"How can we hang out if  no one can know  you're here, I mean do I even have to go on secret dates with you or something"

"Angel pleaaase? Plus it's better that way" I lied I just don't wanna face Fel- and Chloe yet, whenever Fel- was brought up to our conversation i would pretend I didn't hear or change the topic and I don't even wanna say his name, it makes me throw up and wanna lunch him in the face.

"Fine but you better spend your whole vacation here or I'll spread the word around Korea that your back"

"Promise, I will"

I hang up and went back to my friends.

"So when do you plan your summer vacation?" Carl

"She'll probably spend her time burying her face on her book again" Maggie

"I have plans" I said.

"Whoa that's the first, Liyah having a plan going somewhere" Maggie.

"Well, where and when?" Carl

"Korea, maybe about the day after tomorrow" I explained

"Whaat, already we didn't even planned a party for us yet" Maggie

"OK tonight I'll treat you girls, since our little Liyah is going back to her first love" yeah I kinda told them about my past since they were open to me about other stuff more serious than my past with Fel-

"Yeah I'll take care of her, because maybe she'll wear pajamas at a beach party." Maggie.

"What beach party?" since that fight with Fel- I suddenly hated beached because that was the place where we did mostly our first everything.

Our first conversation, when I said yes, when he confessed his feelings for me.

So yeah everything about beaches reminds me of him basically.

"Yeah other schools are attending as well, maybe you'll find a replacement for that first love of yours" Carl.

"Yeah, you always look gloomy" Maggie.

Do I? Is that how I have been looking for the past year?

"I can't go, I hate beaches" I simply said as an excuse.