𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 42

I Love You - An affirmation of affection or deep caring, especially to the person you love.

____________________

Liyah's POV

I saw the sunset and turned my back on Felix walking away from him, since this place is pretty wide.

He followed me and started to shout

.

.

.

.

"Mrs. Lee"

"You didn't pulled back when I kissed you"

"You like me too"

"Alexa Lliyanah...what do you feel about me" YES I LIKE YOU. this guy he's really innocent he still can't get it. he already said it himself that I like him but he's asking me again.

I still didn't answer him and just walked further away but it's no use since he just followed me again.

"Liyah! " he was still following me ok I can't anymore.

"What!" I stopped under the tree

"Are you finally falling for me?"

"YES" When I said it, he stopped and I saw his jaw dropped.

He finally snapped back to reality and came closer to me, he held both of my hands locking his eyes with mine.

"Alexa Lliyanah Park Lee, Will you be my girlfriend, this time with real feelings, no more pretend" I already told him my answer but I guess I'll have to say it again.

"Yes, yes Mr. Lee" I can't help it I know it's kinda cringy but I like it.

He ran to the edge of this place and screamed "LIYAH IS NOW MY GIRLFRIEND" he went back hugged me tightly.

He cupped my face while looking at me straight in the eyes "I will never ever make you regret you're decision Mrs. Lee, I promise you that"

"I'm sorry if I made you wait for a long time to Felix, Ang I promise that starting you won't feel alone again because I'm not gonna leave you're side" I said and we both smiled walking back to the table.

I was just walking an then I felt his hands an interlocking it with mine. "So we can finally do this now huh" I said and sat on my seat.

"When did start having feelings for me Mrs. Lee" whoa that was fast ..

"I didn't have feelings for you at first but as time goes by I started to notice you more but i wasn't sure of myself that time and it was just a blur, and then when you do those little things I really felt you cared for me and I felt those butterflies many times....and I started getting more confused when you didn't sleep at the house because you thought me and Minho were dating ... I didn't really know why I was really worried about you and that kiss last night sealed the deal"

Thank You for noticing me Mrs. Lee I love you" Felix

"I love you more" Liyah

The whole night we just spent talking and you know it's like healing for the both of us....and definately think that this is my ideal first date, I can see Felix's effort.

When we both went home the both of us were just smiling like idiots.

___________________________

Liyah's POV

We went back to the house and I locked myself in the guest room, leaning to the door holding my face with both of my hands, I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND well we're married but yeah.

All I could do is scream quietly to make sure Felix can't hear it.

I can't even sleep what do I do now, I can't stop thinking about Felix, I didn't know I really like him this much.

I just tried to close my eyes to force myself to fall asleep

_________________________

Liyah's POV

I woke up with smile in my face, wait where's the closet I quickly searched for my uniform and put on a thin layer of makeup, I wasn't this self aware before but I guess this is what everyone feels when they love someone.

I walked out of the room and saw Felix at the door already waiting for me I walked towards him and he suddenly hold my hand and gave me a back hug while holding both of my arms.

"You smell nice...I till can't believe you're mine now" he said as he placed his head on my shoulders. oh god what do I say ok Liyah be natural.

"You smell nice too" he wasn't moving and just stayed in that position.

"Felix we're gonna be late" Liyah

"Let's just stay like this for a while" he didn't let go for a while.

"Yah Felix we're really gonna be late" Liyah

"Hmmm...ok" Felix

I sat in the front seat and he started driving to school, I could see his face smiling.

On our way to school I saw many people and then suddenly I remembered Chloe and her friends what if they'll do something to my friends, to Felix, once they found out that me and Felix are now dating.

"Felix..."

"Hmm?"

"Can we not tell anyone we're dating yet?" I saw his smile vanished the moment I finished my sentence.

He stopped the car and turned his head to me.

"Why?" Felix

"Well, so many girls like you and what if Chloe and the others might get-

"If that is worrying you, don't be, they need to accept that I choose you and I'll protect you if they'll do something.

"But Felix I know what Chloe is capable of and what if you're not there? what I'm saying here is as long as we both know that we love each other, nothing can tear us apart."

"But..."

"Please Felix?" He sighed and started driving again.

We arrived and I was surprised because of Felix was doing.

He suddenly kissed me and I can't get use to it, even though we already done this two times now, his kisses are intoxicating..

___________________________

And once again I want to vommit how cringey this is LOL