𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 17

Ala Rasi - Anything for you

Liyah's POV

After the game Felix rushed to me and carried me.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee but you came a little late"

I elbowed him signaling that there are to many people watching and staring at us.

He then he put me down and then just hug me.

Is he really this clingy.

"OK we have to go now it's our turn" I gently pushed him to break the hug.

"sure goodluck I'll be cheering you on 10x louder than you cheer for me" he said and took my seat.

He was with Bang chan, Hyunjin and that new guy what was his name again? Lee something.

I went inside the court to play. And I was just looking at Felix I don't know but looking at him made me calm down like the same feeling when I'm at the beach.

This isn't some serious game this is just a test to see if what class did better.

I heard the whistle and the game started.

________________________

FELIX'S POV

Liyah went down because it's the girls turn to play.

As she went down I noticed Lee Know still watching her like it's sooo obvious that he's taking about her what I asked him who is he interested with.

The game started.

_____________________

Liyah's POV

Angel has to dodge first so all of the students lined up and stated throwing balls at her and she dodged them one by one.

I know she's good because she's already used to sports.

I don't know why she's friends with me but yeah I'm grateful because she's always by my side.

I am next to dodge the balls for the second round. To be honest scared because I'm not good at these things.

A bunch of balls came straight at me and I tried to dodge them one by one I missed some of it but at least I didn't embarrassed myself.

"Go Mrs. Lee" that voice, that nickname I know it's Felix and I saw him waving at me smiling with his cresent eyes.

____________________

FELIX'S POV

Um Who's that girl? Lee Know pointed at Liyah who was coming up front because it's her turn to play.

All of our heads turned to him and I just pulled a straight face.

"oh that's Alexa Lliyanah Park" Hyunjin said

"Oh so that's her name her name is as pretty as her" he just said

Oh wait but why did the teacher called her Lee instead of Park? Lee Know asked I guess he still doesn't know that she's my wife and we're married.

"Oh she's my wife" I said to make him stop.

"Go Mrs. Lee" I shouted and smiled at her to make it more convincing.

Hyunjin elbowed me "Yah I thought that this was going be a secret" I just rolled my eyes.

"oh yeah about that Felix here he's Liyah husband but they're just married on paper right Felix" Hyunjin explained

"And they have no feelings for each other I think it was a set up made by their parents because of some company problem" Chan added, when he said that it made me a little sad I just remembered that Liyah doesn't have feelings for me and she's just doing this because it's her duty.

"They're separating though" Hyunjin said.

"Wait so she's still allowed to meet someone because you both don't have feeling for each other" Lee know's eyes sparkled.

"Well you could say that" Chan replied.

"So Felix is it OK if I court her?" Lee know said.

"I don't know just ask her" I said feeling pissed can't he already tell that I like Liyah.

________________________

LIYAH'S POV

P.E ended the people in the gymnasium slowly started to get fewer. Angel left first because she was in a hurry and said she would just meet me in the classroom.

I am packing my clothes until I felt a pain in my back.

I turned around to see Chloe and her friends threw the balls at me.

Yah I did everything and I'm gonna tell you for the last time you and Felix don't look good together you're like a zombie nerd when you're next to him" they started throwing more balls at me and throwed something in my eyes.

I put my hands in my face and my eyes started watering I caught I glimpse of them getting something from my gym bag and it was my uniform.

I tried to stop them but they outnumbered me and I can't see properly.

They took out my uniform and teared it up to peices.

"Get close to Felix again and we'll make you and you're friend's lives horrible" they said and left

I quickly thought of Angel Hyunjin and Felix my friends I can't mess their lives too.

I was living a normal life not until my parents set me up for this stupid marriage.

After that my whole life became a big mess.

After I calmed down a bit a carefully took my uniform out of my bag to see if I can still wear it because I'm still in my P.e clothes.

It's completely destroyed I can't wear this anymore. I'm a mess my hair is a mess my face is a mess and clothes are a mess.

I head to our class when I opened the door all eyes were on me

"Ms. Liyah what happened to you are you OK" Mrs. Kim said with worried eyes.

I wanna cry but it's really embarrassing and the whole class is just there.

So yeah I was trying to upload theese but our WiFi won't let me