𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 11

Vad (n.) -wild umtamed;uncontrolled, unregulated.

Liyah's POV

After I finished changing my clothes i hurried to walk towards Felix who was lying on the gym floor with his wet clothes.

"Do you any extra clothes?" I said lying next to him.. In this stage we were both lying flat on the gym floor inches away from each other because if I was in his situation I would have died due to coldness or I might freeze to death.

"it's ok I can handle it.. What about you are you cold or something?" he said... I felt bad even though he was the one with cold wet clothes he still asked about my mood and I was the reason because he is soaking wet right now.

"OK ill try to find an exit you just stay there because if you move even more you'll get cold" I said trying to stand up but he held my hand.

"No I'm gonna come with you we'll look for an exit here together or think of something" he said and stood up... Helping me stand up as well.

I started walking around the gym to see any objects that can help us unlock the door.

I found scissors I quickly yelled Felix's name while raising the scissors up for him to know that I found a way out of here... Hoping it would work.

"Alright how do they do this? I always see theese in movies" I said

"Liyah maybe I can help are you sure you know what you're doing?" he said lifting his hands trying to help me.

"Nope I'm good we'll get out of here in no time" I said

"Well if you say so"he said while he stepped back a little bit.

I carefully placed the scissors against the door trying to pick the lock but It won't budge for some reason so I put all of my strength in the scissors hoping I can pick the lock but I lost my control and it cut my hand then blood started to come out.

"oh shit OUCH" I yelled and quickly let go of the scissors.

"yah I told you to be careful.. Look you're hand is bleeding blood like a vending machine" he said while grabbing my hand and examining it.

"There's first aid here somewhere I think they used it when players get injured or something I'm going to be right back" he said as he immediately ran and started looking for a first aid to treat my hands.

Why is he so concerned about me it's not like he's known me for years or something I'm not that special to him I'm just a stranger who lives in the same house with him.

Aissh I'm so dumb I looked like a little girl in front of him maybe he just feels like a babysitter because that's what my parents told him to do, they basically told him to take care of me.

"Mrs. Lee I found it" that nickname he keeps calling me I think I'm getting used to it a little, he rushed to me and started to open the kit.

"it's ok I can treat myself" I said trying to take away the first aid from him but then he put the kit behind his back and said

"last time I agreed to you to do something it made you hurt yourself, let me do it for you I'm used to these things anyway you can sit down there" he said pointing at benches and he started to hold my hand and then he sat beside me and started to clean the blood.

As he puts the ointment on my hand it started to sting and I can't help but flinch.

"Stay still will you its gonna hurt more if you move" he said and started to focus again on my hands.

It was so quiet and this is the first time I felt awkward with Felix because he's usually bright, sunny and energetic but now he's so serious ok I can't take this anymore I need to break this silence.

"Felix why are you so good with treating wounds or scars?I didn't thank you enough for taking care of me when I was sick the other day" I said

He let out a big sigh before he started to answer my question.

"Well you know that we have a company right my parents always go on business trips, meetings and any other work related matters but they always come back home though but their time in the office outbalances their time with me"

"When I was in elementary I see everyone kissing their parents before getting out of their car and hugging their parents before they leave, when I play with other kids I usually fell and hurt myself a lot so I learned how to be independent I took care of myself,sometimes I wish we're not this rich I just want my parents to make me feel like their son and not some burden"

"That's why when they asked me if I can help our company through this arrange marriage... Maybe they'll think of me as a son."

"I'm sorry if I'm blabbering to much words right now I just can't get this feeling out of my chest sometimes. "

I really felt bad for him hearing his story, I can't really tell that Felix gone through all that stuff alone because he's always so happy and always smiling.

" It's ok I can be your listener so you won't have to deal with that heavy thing in your chest" I said smiling at him.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee for hearing me out" we just smile at each other I can finally see that smile again, a smile that brings warmth to people whenever they see it.

"and done OK you're good now" he said

"Thank you" we both stood up and returned the kit to where we first saw it.

"OK we still need to get out of here" i looked around trying to find another way out and then my eyes landed on the windows.

"Felix the window" I exclaimed

"OK how are we going to get up there?"

"You can hold the chairs while I'll try to see if it's open"

We both lift up chairs and placed them on the top of each other.

Even though there are three chairs stack up I still can't reach it I tried to tip my toes and in a split second I lost my balance and fell I just closed my eyes hoping its not painful as its going to be.

But then Felix rushed to catch me but slipped and now I'm on top of him.... Well great.

Hoping you're enjoying this story but this is just the beginning hihi