𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 38

Leal (adj.) - Faithful and True

Liyah's POV

"I wish It's your birthday everyday, I don't care if I have to prepare this over and over" He said

"Why?"

"Because if I get to hug to like this everyday I won't mind" when he said those words I felt something in my stomach is this what is it called again?....the bu- BUTTERFLIES wait so If I feel those that means I have feelings for Felix, is this true? what I'm feeling right now, Is this love?

"Ok love birds cut it you have to blow your candles first" Chan said, me and Felix let go of each other not trying to make things awkward.

They sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me and I closed my eyes wishing that I can know what do I really feel about Felix and blew the candle

We started eating the food that Chan and Hyunjin cooked and gosh it was soooo good and that cake that Felix made for me was super good his baking skills are getting better every time.

After we ate the guys took out some soju and decided to play games.

We played JENGA you know that rectangular block pieces that you have to make sure that they won't fall and if it falls there's a dare on the block.

We bottle after bottle well mostly the guys because I can't really control myself when I get drunk, I don't want what happened in beach to happen here too.

Mostly Hyunjin and Angel would lose and every time they fail the dare is about something sweet she will do it with Hyunjin, those two I think they'll be a real couple sooner or later.

It was Felix's turn, he pulled out a block and sadly the whole tower fell and we all just screamed, "LET SOMEONE ASK YOU A QUESTION" He read it out loud we got quiet thinking what should we ask him and then Chan suddenly spoke.

"When was the first time you said "I love you" to someone in your life other than family or Friends" I could tell he was a bit embarrassed about the question and just let out a deep sigh.

"Well I think you all know that I didn't have a girlfriend-" when he said that he became red.. "but to be honest I haven't said that to anyone except you guys...I almost said it to one person but I guess I'll have to wait until we'll have mutual feelings for each other" We all just starred at him with like " I'm sorry for that" face but he just smiled so we followed him and continued the game.

I tried to take out a piece not letting it fall but I guess luck Isn't on my side today.

I quickly read the dare, " SLAP SOMEONE YOU HATE AND KISS SOMEONE YOU LIKE" my heart started beating like crazy...what am I supposed to do I can't just slap someone here I like all of my friends...plus I have to kiss someone to.

"Yah I can't do this It's too embarrassing plus I can't slap one of you guys" I said maybe, they won't let me do the dare.

"Ok we'll just wear blindfolds so at least only you and that person knows...and we'll not hold grudges this is just for fun you know" Angel said and everyone agreed, they started to put blindfolds and sat on a formation.

I tried to wave my hand over their faces to make sure they can't see.

"hurry up Liyah" Angel

I just starred at them not knowing what to do, what am I really going to do....I let out a sigh and I slapped myself because I'm going to hate myself for what I'm about to do.

"Yah did she really slap someone?" Chan said

I walked over and gave one person a peck on the cheeks, well not actually but I think it counts.

"Ok I've done it take off your blindfolds." they all take off they're blindfolds except one person who is burning red.

.

.

.

.

.

___________________

Felix's POV

I heard Liyah slapped someone I wonder who it is, is it just me or I feel footsteps coming near me I felt hands cupping my face,is this really Liyah? or are they just pulling another prank on me? OH GOD IS SHE REALLY GONNA DO IT?

I could feel her getting near me and

.

.

.

.

Just made a kiss sound.

Wait- What just happened why did she do it next to me?

I was busy thinking what just happened that I didn't realize that I was the only one not taking off my blindfold.

__________________

Liyah's POV

"yah Felix you can take that off now" Hyunjin said, Gosh I didn't even kissed him I just made a sound I don't want to commit if I'm not sure yet.

Felix was still flashing red and they teased me that I kissed Felix but I really didn't .

We drank a couple more times until we....as in they, finished all the bottles of soju and passed out.

It was getting darker and we were all still outside, Chan woke me up and said they have to leave, and the guys left ,Chan was still ok but Hyunjin, Felix and Angel were all pretty drunk.

Chan took Angel and Hyunjin and made them sit in the back seat.

I cleaned the backyard while Felix was sleeping in the beanbag.

"Yah Felix, let's move inside" I tried to wake him up but he was still sleeping.

I tried to lift him up but I can't he's too heavy.

"Ok just move when you feel like it" I head straight to the bathroom to clean myself, I slipped in my pajamas, I checked Felix outside and he was in the same position as I left him.

"Felix, there's bugs in here, come on get up-" I was really surprised by what he did.

I just froze I didn't know what to do.

_____________

I don't know what to do with this story too anymore T.T