𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 40

Quaintrelle (n.) -a woman who emphasizes a life of passion, expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charms, and cultivation of life's pleasures.

________________________

Felix's POV

"Wait Mrs. Lee- " she left the table without finishing the food I made for her, she looks mad and went upstairs to take a shower.

Come on Lee Felix think what did you do last night? Wait did I vommit or something? did I trashed the house?

I heard the door slammed and saw Liyah come out with a leash in her hands she didn't even looked at me and just head straight to the front door.

I was left there alone thinking to the point that I might go crazy

_______________________

Liyah's POV

I'm now in the park near the house walking Lixah, I just made an excuse to leave the house I can't believe he didn't even remember what happened last night even just a little bit.

I got hungry and bought some waffles I forgot that I didn't finished my breakfast because of what happened.

While I was eating I noticed someone familiar walking by and it was Minho, he quickly walked up to me "Alexa what are you doing here?"

"Well I was just walking our dog but I was about to go back" Liyah

"Oh really let me walk you to your house, I was about to go there myself" I agreed and we both started walking.

"Why did you and Felix have something to talk about?"

"Well I actually came for you, I'm sorry I didn't come to your birthday because we sorta had a problem at home, but this is my gift to you" he handed a little pink box.

I opened the box and it was a moon necklace.

"Oh you didn't really have to Minho" but he insisted

"Well that's the least I could do, so how's it going with you and Felix?" Minho

"I think slowly I'm falling for him" It's kinda hard to say this in front of Minho because I know that he has you know feelings for me.

"Well I'm glad" me and Minho chatted for a little bit and didn't realize we're already in

front of the house

"Thanks again for the gift Minho" and waved goodbye.

When I opened the door all the lights were closed and he was standing behind the door like he was waiting for me.

"Yah Felix, what are you doing?" I jumped

"Who were you talking to earlier?" he said.

"Oh It was Minho, he gave me a present for not coming to my birthday yesterda-"

"Oh he did?..well what present did he gave you?" he asked

"Well it was a moon necklace" I said and raised the pink box that Minho gave me.

"Oh come to think of it I still haven't got you anything for your birthday yet" Is he kidding he already planned a party for me yesterday and now he's saying that he didn't got me anything for my birthday.

"Wait Felix- before I could finished he already ran upstairs and locked the door, what is he up to this time?

__________________________

Felix's POV

I spent the rest of the day just lying in my bed. What are you doing Lee Felix if you want to win her staying here in your bedroom isn't gonna do anything, ok ok she already rejected Minho because she only see him as a friend why am I even over reacting.

I sat on a chair and quickly and started thinking about what should I do...Ok there's must be something Liyah likes more that strawberries....wait I remembered she said she likes beaches.

An Idea suddenly poped out of my head and when it did I searched for my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, can you do me a favor?"

.

.

.

_________________________

Liyah's POV

Felix has been inside that room since I came back from the park and It's now getting dark, should I heat up the food from yesterday?

I was about to heat up the food when Felix showed up out of nowhere and carrying a pretty white dress with him.

"Mrs. Lee dress up I'm taking you somewhere" Felix came out of nowhere

"Why where are we going?"

"I haven't gave you your present yet" what?

"You already prepared a party for me...it's really ok Felix" Liyah

"Can you just come with me?" Felix

"Well ok if you say so" I wonder what he's up to this time

He put a blindfold on me when we got to the car.

"Is this really necessary?" Liyah

"Just put it on and don't peek" Felix

"Yeah yeah" Liyah

The car stopped and I heard the waves of the sea what are we doing here, Felix held my hand and lead the way.

I just followed him and If I'm correct we should be in the-

"Ok you can take it off now" I took off the blindfold and my jaw dropped when I saw

.

.

.

.

______________

wonder what she saw.