𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 19

Amore (n.) - the Italian word for love

Liyah's POV

Lol he's answering my questions like he's on a job interview or something.

"Minho you can talk comfortably to me haha you don't need to be normal" I said to make him relaxed a little and I think it worked a little.

We talked for a very long time until we both were very comfortable for each other I was just laughing the whole time because Minho's face doesn't describe his personality haha.

"oh Minho I gotta get going my friend is probably wondering where am I" I stood

"Wait I though you and Felix were a couple or something" when he said those words I just froze did he know?

"um sorry I guess you don't want me to bring that up" he apologize

"Oh no I'm just staying at my friend's place tonight because Felix has something to do and I don't want to disturb him." I just made an excuse I don't want anyone to find out what Chloe did and said to me.

"OK let me walk you there"

"OK thanks"

_____________________

Liyah's POV

We arrived at Angel's house.
"Well I guess I have to say goodbye see you at school Mrs. Lee" he joked.

"Yah Felix said that same nickname" I said

"But I'm the the cuter Lee" he joked and then waved me goodbye.

Lol yeah I just remembered that him and Felix have the same
surenames.

________________

Liyah's POV

It's the weekend and I received a text message from Hyunjin

From Hyunjin:

Yah Liyah did you forget about our get together I'll pick up about 10.

Shit I forgot that thing was today I woke up Angel and told her that her crush has a get together today and I'll be taking her.

I looked at the time and it was already 9:15 OK "Angel I'll be taking a shower first" then dashed to their bathroom.
___________________

Liyah's POV

We waited outside the house and saw a bunch of cars heading this way.

Three cars to be excact Hyunjin, Felix and Minho brought their cars.

Hyunjin got outside of his car and greeted me.

"Oh goodmorning Liyah" Hyunjin said

"Oh yeah you said I could bring a friend right.. This is Angel" i introduced them both and I can tell Angel is literally screaming inside her body.

"OK let's go" Hyunjin opened his car door

"Oh can we both have a minute" Angel pulled me to the side.

"Yaah I'm so excited but can I have a favor from my beautiful most caring lovable bestfriend in the world" when she talks like this I know that she wants something from me.

"OK cut the cringey words what do you want" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Can you ride on Felix's car because like he's alone in there and you know for me to get to know Hyunjin better" and there's the catch

"Yah no way" I remember that I didn't told Angel what happened about me so I couldn't blame her.

"come on please Liyaaah it's just a one hour drive"

"Fine" I sighed

"Yah Hyunjin I'll be riding with Felix take care of Angel for me" I carried my stuff and went straight to Felix's car.

When I opened the door he was completely shooked like he just saw a ghost.

"Angel forced me to ride here" I said and sat at the back.

"You can sit in the front though" he said patting the chair.

"No I'm good here"

"OK it's gonna be a long ride"

_____________________

Felix's POV

We're almost at the beach I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Liyah sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.

We're about to go on a super rocky road and then I stopped because I saw Liyah fell off the chair lol she's really a heavy sleeper.

I changed the angle of the seat to make it more comfortable for her moved her in front.

I know she will go beast mode on me later but that's better than seeing her falling of the backseat all the time.
___________________

Liyah's POV

I woke up from my nap and was surprised because I am now sitting next to Felix.

"yah I told you I want to sit in the back" i said

"I can't help it you were falling every second and it looked like it hurt and I can't bear it"

I don't know if I should be shy about the fact that I fell many times earlier or the fact that Felix said he can't bear it when I looked hurt.

Well I need to focus. "OK I'm not sleepy anymore so I can move back there again."

"You don't have to"

"Why"

"We're already here"

I looked at the beach and it was soo pretty I can't wait to step foot on the sand.

We got out of the car and I was surprised to see Minho, I think he went with Chan so I didn't saw or noticed him earlier.

"OK let's place our things everybody let's move" Chan said.

With his simple words all of us started moving, lol he has a way of controlling people.

"Let me help you with that Alexa" I saw Minho offering me his hand.

"Don't worry I got this" Felix came out of nowhere and swiped all ofy things.

"I'll carry it all for you Mrs. Lee" he said and ran away with my things with Minho following him at the back.

I was just standing there and then Angel appeared.

"Is this some kind of drama or what" she said with a little laugh.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well you know when two handsome guys fight over the one innocent girl" she explained.

"Yah you think Felix and Minho two of the most handsome guys in school likes me?... You got to be joking haha right?" I said

"Well Hyunjn is clearly the most handsome but I can tell that those two have feelings for you"

Wait the Lee's has feelings for me?

Yeey 3 uploads in a daaay but