𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 59

Cosmogyral (adj.)- whirling around the universe.

Liyah's POV

"Shh, let's focus on the now ok? What's happening now I won't trade it for something else, this is the best thing that happened to me since you left" yeah me too, I won't regret this moment I would trade everything to replay this moment with you.

I buried myself in his embrace and hugged me tightly I missed him so much.

____________

Felix and I decided to go for a dip in the water for a little while to kill time since dinner is still hours away.

I went inside the washroom and a half-naked Felix Lee greeted me, ok contain yourself you already seen that, why am I going crazy, he's not even doing anything.

"Isn't that too revealing?" He scanned me head to toe scratching his head.

"Well, should I change?" I was about to go back to the washroom but he pulled me back causing me to bump to his chest and whoa has he been working out while I was gone, wait focus I planted my gaze at him waiting for him to say a word.

"It's ok you don't need to chamge, I guess I'll just have to stick to you the whole time to let them know that the prettiest lady on this island is already taken" He's so flirty, I wonder if searched for pick up lines online and practice them if I'm not around.

"Yeah, let's go" We both jumped in the water with him keeping his word of not leaving my side literally, whenever our skin does not touch he'll come to me and too sweet stuff like giving me a backhug since it's us at the beach I didn't felt uncomfortable.

"Mrs.Lee can we try an underwater kiss?" Where the hell did he get that thing from, I guess he's been watching too much stuff on the internet lately, like last time he ate a banana with its peel on, don't ask me but despite that those were the reasons why I fell I live with him in the first place.

"What? I'm gonna drown if I do that" We both laughed, the whole time he was just cracking up jokes whole hugging me and resting his head on my shoulders.

This is a really healing time for both of us, thanks to Chan and Chun-JA I get to have a good time with the person I love, I need to thank them when we both return.

________________

I felt someone planting kisses on my cheeks that cause me to wake up and to see a Lee Felix starting at you in the mornings the best thing I could ask for in this period.

"Good morning Mrs Lee"

"hm?"

"Sorry to wake you but I wanna take you somewhere, come on let's go we don't have much time left"

I didn't have time to change to I went out with him still in my sleeping wear and wearing a thin robe which wasn't enough to keep me warm.

We both arrive in a place where there were a table and a chair that can fit two people with breakfast and strawberries!

And this place can capture the perfect view of the sunrise.

Felix guided me and sat with me on the chair, and noticed and was shivering a little from the cold breeze.

"I wish I let you prepared your self first before dragging you all the way here," He said and placed his hoodie to cover me.

"But now, you'll be the one shivering"

"It's ok"

I took off the jacket and place it over the both of us and hugged him tightly.

"There I feel warm now," I said resting my head on his shoulders.

"So why did we ran all the way here?" I said still hugging him.

"Well, remember that cliff, I didn't know you were there and just ended up watching the sunrise together." Felix

" Yeah, that was one of the best memories I had with you" I replied.

"I wanted to watch to sunrise with you today so I prepared this" My heaaaaaaaart is about to explode, I don't know if it's from the warmth of Felix or the words he just said.

He planted kisses on my neck and bare shoulders which made my whole body tingle, my mouth ranged open because of what I'm feeling right now- he stopped and cupped both of my cheeks.

"Liyah, I want you to tale that ring of" what? I mean why I thought we were good-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He kneeled in front of me while I'm still on shocked at what he just said.

"I want you to tale off that ring because you were forced to wear that, that time we didn't have mutual feelings for each other, I could not have imagined being in this state with you right now I always pinched myself to check if I was dreaming or not, I love you Mrs. Lee, I could follow to the other side of the earth, wherever it is I'll follow you because I can't imagine my life complete if you're not here in my arms, so will you marry me? Again bit for reals this time?

Tears escaped my eyes all the things we've been through flashed into my head, our ups and downs but in the end, we're still here together.

"of course I'll marry you again you" He formed the happiest smile I'd ever seen and gently place a ring on my finger.

He lifted me and kissed my lips while the sun rises, I wish this moment won't end, I'm so happy right now.

"I love you Mrs.Lee" he kissed my forehead while having me in his embrace.

"I LOVE YOU MORE"

I know all he did was kiss my forehead but my heart is beating out of control, I feel tingly all over.

His hugs always feel nice and firm.

"There will never be another you in this world," he said before giving me a last kiss and rested his forehead against mine.

1 year of me killing myself because I thought I made wrong decisions, I'd do it all over again to be in this state right now.

__________________

The trip went quicker than we expected maybe because we lost track of time, having in each other's arms is the best.

When we arrived at Angel's place I went straight to the guest room where all my stuff is in and I could feel Felix trailing behind me.

I placed my suitcase on the bed and started shoving all my stuff into it.

"Mrs Lee, what are you doing?" I didn't answer his question.

"You're leaving?" He said.

"Can you get my shorts over there?" I said and he quickly followed, he must be so confused.

"Why- what- I thought we were fine already?"

"To our house, I'm gonna live there unless you don't want it-

He quickly placed another suitcase on the bed and got a handful of my clothes from the cabinet.

"Don't leave a single thing ok? Come let's go hurry"

______