𝐓 𝐄 𝐍

the office and kairi is wearing a skirt and button up shirt 

kairi Mattia's new assistant stumbled into the room coffee in one hand and a stack of paper in his other, He sped walked to his boss "Im so sorry im late Mr.polibio" Kairi let out a shaky breath knowing it was the third time he was late this week. Mattia spun around in his office chair now facing the shorter boy Kairi's eyes scanned over him his shirt slightly unbuttoned his signature gold necklaces showing his eyes looking more hazel than usual today making kairi's knees weak as he put down the coffee and papers. "What was it this time?" Mattia said coldly giving kairi goosebumps hearing his raspy morning voice was heavenly "M-my uniform was at the d-dry cleaners and there was a lot of t-traffic so-" kairi said sweating before Mattia cut in "Mhm" Mattia said walking to the front of his desk leaning against it "c'mere." Mattia more so told kairi instead of asking kairi rushed over "Yes Mr.polibio" kairi said in a stern voice trying his best to sound professional "You look good but turn around" kairi did as instructed not questioning his boss. 

Mattia took off one of his necklaces putting it on kairi Mattia smiled as he turned kairi around by grabbing his hips sorta spinning him. "Look" Mattia said grabbing kairi's hand guiding to his full length mirror "See bellissima" kairi just smiled as Mattia placed his arms around his waist  they looked like the perfect couple. Mattia lightly kissed kairi's neck making the little one gasp Mattia smirked against his skin doing more sweet little kisses Kairi moaned at each one loving Mattia's pink plump lips Mattia spun kairi around again loving how petite he was yet he had curvy hips that Mattia also loved Kairi started pushing Mattia towards his desk  Immediately unbuckling his pants when he did so 

S    M    U  T 

Kairi put Mattia's full length into his mouth gagging as he did so Mattia grabbed a fist full of kairi's hair sliding him up and down his 10 inch. Mattia groaned as kairi swirled his tongue around Mattia's tip "Yes Kairi my little slut" Mattia said tugging kairi's hair even harder pushing kairi's head down loving the sound of him gagging he held his head down for a minute "Mm just like that baby boy" Kairi felt dizzy as he started to run out of oxygen he gripped Mattia's thigh and Mattia let him up smiling down at his beautiful assistant with spit all over his very pink lips and rosy cheeks "you're messy" Mattia chuckled kairi just rolled his eyes standing in front of the honey skinned boy Mattia got up quickly bending kairi over the desk he slipped kairi's skirt down smiling at his cute ass already imagining his cum all over it Mattia massaged his ass before smacking it harshly kairi moaned biting his lip " Is this you're first time?" Mattia said looking down at the very sensitive boy kairi shook his head no it was only his second time but he didn't need to say that he wanted to feel P A I N he actually loved it. 

Mattia spit on his fingers adding two to the smaller boy earning yet another breathy moan. Mattia sped up his actions curling his fingers speeding in and out of kairi "Im close" Kairi screamed out feeling the best he'd ever felt Mattia slapped kairi's ass again as he slipped in kairi's spit still on him helping a lot "Ready bebe?" Mattia said already grabbing kairi's hair "Mhm" Kairi said blushing. Mattia started off slow slipping in and out of kairi pulling his hair he started to pick up pace groaning while kairi moaned none stop "Oh My FucKkK" kairi screamed legs already shaking Mattia's dick was godly to him his back arched as Mattia gripped bold sides of his hips to increase speed Kairi came legs still shaking "Did i tell you to fucking do that?" Mattia smacked kairi's ass harder "Huh? Answer me." Mattia did deeper and harder strokes hitting kairi's spot making his dick throb feeling his high coming yet again "No Im sorry" Kairi whispered Mattia grabbed his hair again pulling it hard as he hit kairi's spot perfectly every time "Now you wanna be quite  fucking slut answer daddy louder this time" Mattia was close and didn't have time for kairi to be disobedient "NO DADDY..IM SORRY" Kairi screamed cumming in the middle of his sentence.

Mattia pulled out cumming all over kairi's now red ass smiling at his masterpiece kairi just focused on catching his breath "Use my bathroom to get cleaned up" Mattia said grabbing his tissue box cleaning himself when kairi came out he looked some what presentable trying to ignore his still throbbing dick he tried to speed past Mattia but Mattia just grabbed his waist stopping him "Tell daddy when you need him okay" Mattia said palming kairi "Sit in my chair" Mattia said nodding to the chair kairi walked over sitting down Mattia got on his knees slipping the skirt off again as he started to suck kairi off it didn't take long before he came swallowing the warm liquid Mattia handled the 7 inches very well for it to be his first time sucking dick kairi fixed himself again "All better?"  Mattia said pecking kairi on the lips "Yes thank chu daddy" Kairi smiled feeling like a couple again as kairi walked out Mattia's office everyone stared at him some giggling and whispering kairi just looked down starting to feel embarrassed Mattia came behind him making all the whispers stop he handed kairi some keys and kissed his cheek "Go to my house ill see you tonight" Mattia whispered kissing the smiling boy again already knowing he was addicted to kissing him he was just so soft making Mattia want to be gentle...

ok word count:1003 

did y'all like this style more better lemme know babies.