𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Mattia is kairi's teacher    Mattia age:22      Kairi age:18

Kairi sat in the back of the class as usual trying to draw the least attention he could to himself even though he tried to blend in he always caught Mr.Polibio staring at him. As Mattia passed out the test he stopped at kairi's desk he  looked nervous "Kairi you'll do fine you're one of my top students relax" Mattia said slightly massaging his shoulders the other kids had already started the test so no one was watching the interaction Mattia only made him more tense just from touching him as Mattia walked away kairi let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding missing Mattia's touch already he tried to focus but he kept thinking about Mattia's hands on various parts of his body "Okay 2 minutes left" Mattia said in his deep voice which made kairi jump "Oh shit" Kairi mumbled looking at a blank test he started circling random answer which Mattia noticed and just sighed he didn't know what was stressing kairi out or making him space out in class but he didn't like it. As the bell rang and students fled out of the class kairi trying his best to blend in he sped towards the door "Wait Mr.Cosentino" Kairi froze blushing as the other kids sped past him. When the class was finally empty kairi started to slowly walk to Mattia's desk pausing not wanting to be too close knowing the effect his teacher had on him"Y-yes Mr.Polibio" kairi held his head down "kairi i want to talk about you're behavior in class you're grades are slipping and you never pay attention anymore" Mattia sounded kinda sad kairi was surprised Mattia noticed "Sorry ive been stressed" Kairi said rubbing his fingers through his hair finally looking at Mattia who was leaned against his desk with his arms crossed kairi jumped when Mattia started to walk towards him "Im sorry to hear that is there anything i can do" Mattia said inches away from kairi's face he was holding kairi's hips drawing small circles "Uhm i- im" Kairi stared into Mattia's eyes even his presence was intimidating "Kairi go sit in my chair" Mattia nodded towards his desk as he walked to the door locking it he got on his knees  in front  of kairi making kairi's breath hitch.    

Mattia started palming Kairi biting his lip watching kairi blush as he let out small heavenly moans. Mattia reached for the hem of kairi's pants looking up at him for permission making sure kairi was okay with his actions kairi nodded fast he was painfully hard Mattia took of his pants and boxers licking his lips then taking kairi into his mouth deep throating sliding in a finger starting to slowly finger kairi "Oh my god" kairi screamed Mattia continued deep throating as he added another finger kairi was getting close and couldn't stop moaning. Mattia removed his fingers making kairi whimpered as Mattia removed his mouth."Get up" kairi did as told sitting on the desk Mattia kissed him softly Mattia slowly spread kairi's legs as kairi laid on the desk breathing heavy "You look beautiful kai" Mattia said as his eyes scanned the boys body "Thanks" kairi blushed. Mattia slid into kairi groaning "Fuckk" kairi just bit his lip grinding his hips Mattia continued thrusting into Kairi moans filling the room "You like my big dick dont you baby" Mattia groaned loving kairi's reactions to every thrust "MM yes i love it" kairi said in the sluttiest voice "Fuck kai im-" there was loud banging on the door the two just froze "Kairi? you in there?".....

Y'ALL ARE GOING TO JAIL PERIODT 😌❤ jk chile free da homie he aint do nun

word count 630